Great fanny packs for kids

smarro

Earning My Ears
I found the greates fanny packs for little ones by Fisher Price at Ames yesterday. They hold a small waterbottle and the zippered part is insulated and the perfect size (I think) for Capri sun drinks in a bag. They might even fit a juice box or sandwhich. The cost was about $1.99. I also bought two small bottles that have a strap to strap to a fanny pack for DH and I (also Fischer Price) for $ .97 each. They are meant for kids and kind of small but perfect for refilling with water. I figure we can also split large drinks between all of us instead of all carrying cups around. I just thought I would pass my find on.

Thanks for sharing, that is a great find. I wish we had an Ames around here. The fanny packs would be wonderful for my GS Troop to take on our trip this summer.

Wow, thats great...I'll have to check our Ames!! Thanks for the heads up!

I went to Ames today and they had a ton of these fanny packs They were only $1.94. They are really nice. perfect for a small child. The work great on my 3 1/2 YO and 6 1/2 YO. Thanks for the tip!!!

I also got myself a nice fanny pack on sale for $3.74.

Great fanny pack! Only, I'm getting mine for free! Check out cyberrebate.com for the same fanny pack! You'll pay more initially but, it's totally rebated to you, thus being free! I've received ALL my due rebates at this site so far, BTW!

I just went to the cyberrebate.com web site and they have files for bankrupcy, laid off all their employees and suspended their web site.

I saw the same thing on cyberebate and was going to purchase it, but decided not to since it was too good to be true.

The next day they filed for bankruptcy. I went to dealcatcher.com website and they are advising people who purchase items from cyberebate to call their credit holder to stop the charge.

I went to ebags.com and found a different Fisher Price set. It was $24.99, but it is a three piece set. A backpack, fanny pack with water bottle, and a bottle wrap set. They had free shipping. It was more then I wanted to spend, but I don't t have time to run around and the stores around me always seem to be out of stock. Plus my son will enjoy the other items.

Another place I saw fanny packs for children was in Walmart. In the baby section near the baby bottles. It is a fanny pack with a small water bottle. The colors are more appropriate for a girl. There was a watermelon and a lavender color available. The price was around $4.99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter