• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great DC photos!! Corey & Julie

TheWho

DIS Veteran'
I just listened to your segment and I always ignored DC because of the price (it's me, my wife & two kids). However, after listening to your comments and seeing your pictures, I'm really impressed. Thanks for the time and effort.

Although, I agree with the "boys" that I would be a little freaked out having birds all over me. The Hitchcock reference also came in my head.

images6.jpg

I loved the photos as well. I've done a dolphin encounter before in Bermuda (sorry, Kevin!!) and it is an amazing experience. I've always loved dolphins and about cried when I got to get in the water with a few of them.

I am anxiously awaiting my boys getting old enough so we can all go to DC.

Thanks for this thread. I had missed those pictures. Corey, they are great. The first one with Julie is a very nice photo. You must have run that through a noise program, it looks great! I love the bright colors on the birds too. Thanks for posting them.

I really want to send my wife and daughter next summer for a "mother/daughter" day. That would be a special treat for them.

I agree, super pictures! I'm assuming that is Julie with the dolphin, and it is a wonderful picture!

You guys made a comment a few weeks ago that while you save people money on these boards, you also cause people to spend. I've never had the desire to do DC. After hearing your comments about it, I think it's something we'll have to do in the future. I say the next segment you do needs to be something FREE to do, so that we can afford to keep taking our trips :)

I love the detail you both put into your reports! I can't wait now - I am booked to take my sister in January. I am going to make her listen & check out the pictures so she knows what to expect.

Also - I had emailed in and asked about the pathways and such when you announced you would be visiting - the pictures told me all I needed - thanks!
:goodvibes

You know...I just realized that I saw them on our cruise a few months ago. I noticed a girl in one of the shops onboard acting funny. It looked like she was talking into a recorder of some kind. After seeing Julie's picture, I'm about 99% sure that was her. I remember seeing them again later and thinking "There's that weird girl." :) I just never made the connection.

You know...I just realized that I saw them on our cruise a few months ago. I noticed a girl in one of the shops onboard acting funny. It looked like she was talking into a recorder of some kind. After seeing Julie's picture, I'm about 99% sure that was her. I remember seeing them again later and thinking "There's that weird girl." :) I just never made the connection.

Yes, I was the strange/weird woman you saw on your DCL cruise! :)
By the way, you were not the only one who thought I was weird; I got plenty of curious stares during my Store Tour research. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter