Great cruise/Orlando deal!

SimonV

Proud to have called Bob Varley 'friend'
I've just received a press release detailing a great cruise-and-stay deal with cruise line NCL that combines a 7-night Caribbean cruise with 5 days at the Grosvenor Resort. The 12-night package leads in at £1,199, and the only real drawback that I can see is you have to drive from Miami (where the cruise departs) to Orlando for the Disney World bit of the holiday (basic car rental for 6 days IS included). Departure date is August 26, so a pretty decent time (in the summer months) to be visiting WDW :D. There is also a two-week package (week's cruise, week at Fairfield Inn) that would cost £3,994 for a family of four (departures from Jul 20 - Aug 31). The cruise part is on their Norwegian Sun liner, a fabulous new (Nov 2001) ship which is designed for their Freestyle onboard policy (no set meal times, no jacket required, etc), and is on a full-board basis (in fact, you can eat tourself silly!).

Form a queue here......!

Simon, that sounds really tempting... somehow I can't see my dh going for another florida vacation so soon after we have returned.

Maybe next year?

Bev

I love to try it Simon but DW and i are going on a 11nt cruise in Nov with Royal Carribean...:smooth:

But it sounds like a good deal.......;)

jj........:p

Sounds marvellous...but I think I'll get my first ever cruise in August over with before I start planning the next ;)

Penny :D

Hi SimonV....

Sorry to resurrect this old thread. I thought that you might be interested to know that my DW and I will be on a 14 night package with NCL starting on the 31/8. 7 nights at the Grosvenor Resort then 7 nights cruisin' around the Western Carribbean!

The car is inclusive of CDW and LDW. With an outside cabin on a decent deck. Cost us £2,600 + Ins. in total

I did'nt think that it was a bad price?
(or I could be wrong!)

Have a great day :cool:

Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter