Great Car Rental rates @ Advantage for Oct/Nov

thelionqueen

DIS Veteran
I've been watching the rates for car rentals go up and up, and just today noticed a decent decline. I booked through Advantage with a discount code from Retailmenot and came up with a total rate of $313 (from $470) for our dates of 10/25-11/5. Hope this helps someone! :cool1:

I've had good luck with Advantage in Phoenix, but never tried the Orlando location. My BFF and I are flying Spirit Airlines Chicago O'Hare to Tampa ($147 RT each) Dec 2 to 14. Booked Advantage at TPA for $257 total. We're staying at my timeshare on South I-Drive for the duration. Scuttlebut has it that Hertz is trying to sell off Advantage, but nothing definite reported yet.

We only used them once and they were not so good. The rate was low when I booked it but by the time my husband returned the car ( should not have let him do this alone) they tacked on other charges and it was not such a good deal. I would not use them again.

I checked the Advantage website and just lowered my reservation rate to a total of $177 for Dec 2nd thru the 14th. I'll post again when the trip is done regarding my experience with the company

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter