• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gravity Falls

I'd like to second this inquiry, as Gravity Falls has quickly become a new favorite of me and my DS5! Anyone spot any, please let us know and the locations! TIA!

Unfortunately, we've not seen anything. We looked hard last month and didn't see anything. Too bad, because my kids LOVE Gravity Falls too. I'd be lying if I said that DH and I didn't enjoy it too. :thumbsup2

(Raises Hand), Hi, I'm Joshsmom, and evidently I am out of the loop? I don't know what Gravity Falls is . . . (hangs head in shame.)

(Raises Hand), Hi, I'm Joshsmom, and evidently I am out of the loop? I don't know what Gravity Falls is . . . (hangs head in shame.)

It's an animated show on the Disney channel following the adventures of twin siblings Dipper and Mabel when they are sent to stay with their great uncle (or Gruncle) Stan one summer in the strange town of Gravity Falls. :goodvibes

Yeah, I'm a dork.

It's an animated show on the Disney channel following the adventures of twin siblings Dipper and Mabel when they are sent to stay with their great uncle (or Gruncle) Stan one summer in the strange town of Gravity Falls. :goodvibes

Yeah, I'm a dork.

AHHH, thank you!! Probably one of those shows that, with a 17 year old, I will probably never see. I will have to wait for the grandchildren to come along to catch up on all of that. But BELIEVE ME, I can WAIT--at least another 7-10 years or so!!! ;)

There is nothing currently in WDW and... it seems there is very little merchandise, if any, period. I know this is becoming popular so I wouldn't be surprised if it changes soon. I searched etsy and there is a lot of cute stuff there. Check that out!

They sell Dipper hats (and other handmade items) on Etsy and Ebay. We are dressing as the cast of Gravity Falls for MNSSHP. My costume is already done...

I plan to draw big freckles on my face on party night. :goodvibes It is one of our favorite shows. The cast is awesome. I've been keeping an eye out for Gravity Falls stuff online. I'll be sure to post here if anything comes up.

We also love Gravity Falls!

Our favorites saying, why you actin so Cray Cray! :). Taken after watching too much Gravity Falls and morphing it into our family.

:)

Wendy!!!

Awesome costumeýý

Thanks! I am very excited to be able to sit for the parade and not have to worry about messing up my costume. Toy Story 3 Barbie and Peter Pan were not very ground-friendly costumes. Plus, I don't have to pack huge cowboy hats or giant wings this year. Hooray for comfy costumes! :rotfl2:

AHHH, thank you!! Probably one of those shows that, with a 17 year old, I will probably never see. I will have to wait for the grandchildren to come along to catch up on all of that. But BELIEVE ME, I can WAIT--at least another 7-10 years or so!!! ;)

Give it a watch. It is a very smart show. . My DD13 is obsessed with trying to solve all the mysteries of the show. We are anxiously awaiting the return in June.

We also love Gravity Falls!

Our favorites saying, why you actin so Cray Cray! :). Taken after watching too much Gravity Falls and morphing it into our family.

:)

So, THAT'S where my son gets that!!! :rotfl2: He cracks me up when he says that! We love that show too! He made an awesome little Dipper out of clay. Looks just like him! LOL

IMO, you are not missing anything. My husband and teen watch this show. I didnt think Disney could release a show worse than Kick Buttowski, but sadly this show surpasses that one. :crazy2: :rotfl:

I'd like to bump this thread.

Has anyone seen any Gravity Falls Merch yet? I see that there will be Vinylmations but those really don't interest me.

My DD would love Dipper's hat.

Has anyone seen any Gravity Falls Merch yet? I see that there will be Vinylmations but those really don't interest me.

Interested myself. I made a Gravity Falls autograph book for DS as I didn't think they have anything. Reminds me when P&F came out and there was nothing of that brand to be found.

They have (or at least they did a few weeks ago) Dipper's hat at Hot Topic. I just made my own. I bought the plain blue and white hat on eBay and painted the tree on with fabric paint. It was much cheaper...

My daughter loves Gravity Falls as well. I'd love to find out where to purchase a few cute items of Gravity Falls merchandise!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter