Grand Slam Club

DH and I will hit this in March of 2017 when we take our Fantasy cruise. But it took a while--we were on the Wonder with the kids in 2003 and the Magic with extended family in 2004; Dream next month!

Oh wow! I hadn't thought of this! I made my Grand Slam and 2nd Grand on my Wonder b2b sailings in the fall of 2014. Cool! I know I was close to Super Slams a couple times.

We've made a double grand slam. With 14 completed cruises, the only thing holding us back from a triple or even quad is lack of sailings on the Magic.

Working toward the double Grand Slam club:
Disney Dream - 2012, 2014
Disney Wonder - 2013
Disney Fantasy - 2013
Disney Magic - 2014, 2015, 2016

Less than 3 weeks until our GS! Sailed the Wonder in 2000, the Dream in 2011, the Fantasy in 2014 and will be on the Magic next month!

I doubt I will ever get on it bc I don't like the 3 and 4 night cruises, so I will probably never sail the Dream unless she changes to longer trips.

I doubt I will ever get on it bc I don't like the 3 and 4 night cruises, so I will probably never sail the Dream unless she changes to longer trips.
We found the way around that was to couple our Dream cruise with a couple of days at WDW then doing a Fantasy cruise. Felt like one longer cruise (with an overnight at WDW).

Last edited:
2/18/18 I will embark on the Wonder to get my Grand Slam!

We will be members of the club the June 28th Southern Caribbean. It'll be our first cruise on the Fantasty.

For now we're Grand Slam Plus, one of the few! But when the new ships come out I guess we'll all have our membership temporarily suspended, can't wait to get it back!

We hit the grand slam 2/9/17 on the wonder this year. We are on the Wonder again this week so one more fantasy trip and we will have a double grand slam.

Last edited:
We've been on all 4 ships and believe it or not we didn't do it on purpose. We just liked the Itinerary's.

Its nice to see the differences between ships, see the different shows and eat at the different restaurants. We haven't been on the Fantasy since 2012 so we need to circle back and try it again.

Hi! I'm embarking on my grand slam cruise in 47 days!! I really want some grand slam t-shirts for but I can't seem to find any on Etsy or any of my usual go to places. Does anyone have any ideas? I was thinking that I might just have to make my own from a design-your-own website. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get some good graphics? Thanks for any help or suggestions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter