Grand junction to denver

Disneynut64

DIS Veteran
Did anyone drive from grand junction to denver at the end of the southwest splendor. if so what company did you use. And how long did it take to drive there. Cindy

We did. Every major car rental company has a location at the Grand Junction Airport and at the Denver Airport. We used Hertz. The drive is basically a straight shot along one interstate, and if you don't take breaks, it would take about 4 hours, maybe a little less, depending on how fast you drive. We stopped in Vail for a late lunch, which was well worth it. The drive itself is quite lovely and a nice way to get a feel for the state.

Thank you for the info. We are trying to decide what to do. cindy
We did. Every major car rental company has a location at the Grand Junction Airport and at the Denver Airport. We used Hertz. The drive is basically a straight shot along one interstate, and if you don't take breaks, it would take about 4 hours, maybe a little less, depending on how fast you drive. We stopped in Vail for a late lunch, which was well worth it. The drive itself is quite lovely and a nice way to get a feel for the state.

Are there any other major airports close to Grand Junction? I'd like to try to get a non stop back to Philadelphia.

Are there any other major airports close to Grand Junction? I'd like to try to get a non stop back to Philadelphia.

The Grand Junction airport is about halfway between Salt Lake City and Denver! So it would take about four hours to get to either of them.

The Grand Junction airport is about halfway between Salt Lake City and Denver! So it would take about four hours to get to either of them.
If I was going to Salt Lake City, I'd see about having ABD leave you at the Resort (or in Moab?) and drive to Salt Lake City from Moab. It's still about a 4 hour drive from Moab, but at least you'd skip the 1 1/2 hour drive to Grand Junction first.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter