Grand Gatherings Questions

Kitts21

DIS Veteran
My family and I are thinking about trying one of the grand gatherings in Oct. I believe I read somewhere that you can use the dining plan for some of the grand gatherings. Does anyone know which ones and if you have to use two table service credits? Any information would be grateful. :Pinkbounc

I do know that (last month at least), you could use the dining plan for the Illuminations dinner with fireworks viewing, and yes, you did have to use 2 TS credits.

You can also use 2 TS credits for the breakfast at Tony's and the Safari dinner celebration.

You can use 2 DP credits for anything excpet the fireworks cruise because there's no meal with that. Do the math with the DP credits...some experiences are more "worth" it than others. For some I wanted to pay the kids OOP and use credits for the adults. I was told by 2 CM's so far that it's pay for all oop or all through credits. If you find out differently please post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter