Grand Gatherings at the Fort Wilderness campground?

MandM-Mom

DIS Veteran
Can you do grand gatherings at Fort Wilderness? We are 2 families and are traveling together.........

You sure can. We have a grand gathering this June for a Girl Scout trip:hippie: . We have 5 sites at the Fort and two different groups are staying at different resorts. Where upstate are you from, I am from the Rochester area originally.

Thank-you for the info, we are in Greenwich a bit east of Saratoga. What kinds of benefits do you get for a grand gathering at the Campgrounds, any special things?

You get the same benfits at the Fort as you would at the other resorts with a Grand Gathering.

Special number for reservations, linked reservations and very helpful people. With one call you can book your site,make ADR's and make reservations for Grand Gathering events.

Some would say that I may insane :rolleyes1 for planning a trip for 18 Girl Scouts, 3 leaders and 14 extras but Disney has made it a blast:banana: .

Now all I need is one more boy and we will have our own Grand Gathering every trip see as we already have 3princess: , 2pirate: DW and myself. That would be insane so I guess the kids get to bring friends along on the next family trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter