• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Floridian or Riviera

MMR76

Mouseketeer
My husband, DD (17), DS (12), mom & I are booked for 3 nights in Sept for MNSSHP. I’m looking at coming in a few nights earlier with just my mom for some one on one time. We are currently booked at the GF. I’m second guessing that choice with the construction going on. We will only be at MK for one day. The other park day will be HS/Epcot. My mom and I will possibly hit Epcot as well. We have never stayed at either and booked GF as a treat. Looking for opinions on if anyone thinks is Riviera might be better due to no construction and proximity to Boardwalk and the other parks for our non MK days.

I would switch to Riviera - it's beautiful and you won't have to deal with any construction. Getting to DHS/EP via Skyliner is also a lot of fun. If you switch, I highly recommend both breakfast and dinner at Topolino's, the QS and the coffee/pastries in the shop in the lobby. RIV is beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter