• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Floridian Consierge Good Price??

gonga

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone Just booked our trip to WDW GF consierge in Deluxe Room thru GoGo Tours. We are going from 5/14-5/17 2003. The Package(Dream Maker) includes Deluxe room in the Main GF Building, Ultimate Park Hopper passes, Airport transfers, tax and other stuff like pins and a choice of activities. The price is $2700.00. is that a good deal??? I have been reading about CODES, since Ii am new to this board can you please tell me what they are and how they work. We do belong to the Disney Club if that can get us any kind of discount?? And how do you get those great counters to work??? Lots of questions, but Thank You;)

Well,

It looks like the price for the room only is $670 per night in May. A code may get you a good discount off that rate. You make the res, give them the code and get the discount if it is available. This may result in it being cheaper to book your own room and buy your own tickets than going with a package.

You can check out info about the codes on mousesavers.com. They usually are better than a Disney Club discount. Codes for May are not out yet but maybe they will be soon.

You may want to post and ask what someone paid last year in May at GF Concierge with a code. This may give you an idea of what the price would be this year.

For instance, last year we stayed at WL for 6 nights, paying $280 per night and when we returned we found out about these boards and codes and people were staying there for 1/2 of what we paid with a code.

You will have to run the numbers as soon as you get more info and see what way works best for you-good luck and I hope you get some kind of discount.

If you belong to the Disney Club, then go to their website or look in the newletter they send you-there is info in there about getting discounts on packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter