Grand Floridia. Reserved Pool Area

thaggie1

Mouseketeer
I have already reserved a cabana At the GF through DSS for our upcoming trip. We leave in three days! But I do remember seeing somewhere someone posted pictures of a reserved pool area.

Does anyone remember what the cost was or the link to the pictures? I'm thinking about it for our arrival day.

I have already reserved a cabana At the GF through DSS for our upcoming trip. We leave in three days! But I do remember seeing somewhere someone posted pictures of a reserved pool area.

Does anyone remember what the cost was or the link to the pictures? I'm thinking about it for our arrival day.
What do you mean, "reserved pool area?" A section of the pool? Or of the deck?

Other than the four cabanas at the main pool, the only other 'reserved' area is a single jumbo umbrella with a few comfy seats at the kiddie splash pad. This was added sometime earlier this year if I'm not mistaken. It's no frills, just the umbrella and seating, but the seats are quite nice.

Here's a pic (taken April 2017). That umbrella is really big when extended. I'm sorry, I don't know the price. DSS should be able to help but I'm not sure what this is technically called, so you may have to work with them a bit.

Wish I had known about this before our trip. We rented a cabana but this would have been a better fit for our family/style/kids. Note there is only one of these available to book.

Hope this helps!

Splash Area Reserved Seating.JPG

Oh that looks awesome. I wish the other resorts had these, or even had cabanas. I'd snap one up in a heartbeat.

Yes I had posted photos and info on this in the past. We LOVED this and thought it was well worth the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter