Grand Floridan Cafe Breakfast

I had the regular Eggs Benedict in May and it was overcooked and dry. I'm through with Grand Floridian Café after giving them a few tries. I'll stick with The Wave.

Would love to hear reviews on breakfast at the Grand Floridan Cafe. How is the Lobster Benedict? It looks so good! I have a Xmas day reservation!

We went for Christmas morning several years ago, and it was one of my favorite meals. We had impeccable service that morning. The food was great, too. I had the vanilla laced French toast, DD14 had the kids pancakes, and DH had the ham and cheese omelet. I've tried eggs benedict before and I'm not a big fan, so I can't help you there. Sorry.

Our favorite part of the meal, though, was when 2 grown men came to eat breakfast in their Christmas pajamas. You could tell it was something they'd been doing for years, and it was just adorable!

I had the regular Eggs Benedict in May and it was overcooked and dry. I'm through with Grand Floridian Café after giving them a few tries. I'll stick with The Wave.
How was the Wave for breakfast?

How was the Wave for breakfast?
I've only been there for dinner (and its amazing)...but my good friend has been there for breakfast and loved it. He said it was one of the best breakfasts out there. I'm giving it a try in November and I cant wait! :)

The lobster eggs benedict is my favorite breakfast at WDW, so good. My wife loves the French toast. We like breakfast there so much that we go twice per trip, even if we aren't staying at the Grand Floridian.

We have eaten at both. The Wave has a buffet and an a la carte menu. We all had the buffet, and it was so yummy. They had sweet potato pancakes that I loved.

We enjoyed breakfast at Grand Floridian Cafe very much. Pretty room, yummy, well-presented food, and excellent service. I would LOVE to enjoy a Christmas breakfast there. I'm jelly! Have a wonderful time!

:santa: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter