Grand Cayman: Coral Beach Club on Seven Mile Island

britinva

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the Grand Cayman excursion 'Coral Beach Club on Seven Mile Island' recently. Some questions if you have:
1) Do you each get a chair, and is there plenty to go around?
2) Is there option to rent an umbrella? If Yes what was the charge?
3) What are typical food and drink prices?

I know its overpriced ($84ea) but for peace of mind I'd rather do an official excursion and got over $2000 SRC to blow thru in 5 days!

Thanks

Last edited:
I was planning on booking this myself for my January cruise but I can't speak to it since it's in the future ;-)

Feedback on this Excursion...... at $84 it is pricy for what you get which is essentially transport, entrance, a punch drink, a chair and an umbrella.

Each person is issued with a wristband that has tear off tickets for a drink, chair umbrella.

Its a 5-10min trip but had to wait for ALL guest to arrive before heading to beach.

Once at beach as you walk in you get the punch drink (if don't get immediately to lose out).

The Ships have designated reserve areas that are cordoned off by ugly mettle barriers, beds are tightly spaced.

While the beach/sea is nice...... at this beach club there is not much.

If you were to do on own per person
- Transport $10 ($5 each way)
- Entrance $5
- Chair & Umbrella $15

So can do it for $30.

If I was to return I would look for a different Beach Club/Hotel.

Drink and Food menu's attached.

Attachments

• 20220808_122425 - Copy.jpg
    20220808_122425 - Copy.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 20220808_122434 - Copy.jpg
    20220808_122434 - Copy.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 20220808_142221.jpg
    20220808_142221.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 36
We just went on this last week. I wanted to only do Disney Excursions this time because we are out of practice on cruising! This was expensive for what it was. You could do it more cheaply and easily on your own. That said, the tour provider was very professional and it was organized very well. You got:

Umbrella, Beach Chair, Rum Punch

The beach area with the chairs is a bit cramped and you have to go down stairs to get to the beach. That considered, it was GORGEOUS and the water was beautiful. It rained practically the entire time we were there but (as long as there was no lightening), we could not drag ourselves out the of the water. It was really a perfect day (despite the rain). The food we had a the Beach Club was really good and fairly priced. Service was slow (island time) but friendly. We would definitely go here again but would probably do it on our own.

We just went on this last week. I wanted to only do Disney Excursions this time because we are out of practice on cruising! This was expensive for what it was. You could do it more cheaply and easily on your own. That said, the tour provider was very professional and it was organized very well. You got:

The beach area with the chairs is a bit cramped and you have to go down stairs to get to the beach. That considered, it was GORGEOUS and the water was beautiful. It rained practically the entire time we were there but (as long as there was no lightening), we could not drag ourselves out the of the water. It was really a perfect day (despite the rain). The food we had a the Beach Club was really good and fairly priced. Service was slow (island time) but friendly. We would definitely go here again but would probably do it on our own.

Think we must of been there on same day Monday 8th Aug............. was sunny/hot at first. Took us ages to get an umbrella and when it came it rained on/off rest of day.

Grand Cayman just seems to be that place where, even if it rains, the beach and water are great.

Thanks for the reviews. Always nice to get a direct comparison to see how much the cruise ship markup is.

Anyone know of any other beach clubs that are open for cruisers? I think a lot of them closed during Covid, but I'm not sure if any others are back up and running.

Feedback on this Excursion...... at $84 it is pricy for what you get which is essentially transport, entrance, a punch drink, a chair and an umbrella.

Each person is issued with a wristband that has tear off tickets for a drink, chair umbrella.

Its a 5-10min trip but had to wait for ALL guest to arrive before heading to beach.

Once at beach as you walk in you get the punch drink (if don't get immediately to lose out).

The Ships have designated reserve areas that are cordoned off by ugly mettle barriers, beds are tightly spaced.

While the beach/sea is nice...... at this beach club there is not much.

If you were to do on own per person
- Transport $10 ($5 each way)
- Entrance $5
- Chair & Umbrella $15

So can do it for $30.

If I was to return I would look for a different Beach Club/Hotel.

Drink and Food menu's attached.
Thank you for this! Super helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter