Grand Cayman 7-Mile Beach cabana rental recommendations?

squirk

Saw what you did and knows who you are.
By reading this board, it sounds like 7-Mile Beach (or some portion of it) is the way to go for a GC beach excursion. I know the beaches are public, but I would not mind spending some $$$ for a private cabana in a less-crowded section of the strip. I would welcome any recommendations.

Please and thank you!

By reading this board, it sounds like 7-Mile Beach (or some portion of it) is the way to go for a GC beach excursion. I know the beaches are public, but I would not mind spending some $$$ for a private cabana in a less-crowded section of the strip. I would welcome any recommendations.

Please and thank you!
Try booking one at the Royal Beach Club - they have nice cabanas on the beach that families can use, food service and an adult only pool/bar area

Try booking one at the Royal Beach Club - they have nice cabanas on the beach that families can use, food service and an adult only pool/bar area

Thanks. I thought I read on Trip Advisor that Royal Beach Club can get crowded?

We booked a cabana at Royal Palms Beach Club. The crowds depend on how many ships are in port at the time. We were the only ship for the first half of the day and then there was just one more in the late afternoon. If it's a five-ship day, everything is crowded.

Anyone have recommendations on a 7-mile beach location other than Royal Palms? They are sold out for our cruise port date... I just checked and it looks like there will be 4 ships on port on the day we are there, and we are the last to arrive!

Royal Palms cabanas. Great place. It doesn't include anything else than shade, a table, seats and lounging chairs but the beach is fantastic. The food and drinks are good and not too expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter