Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion advice

Izzy-

We are planning a similar trip. Would you mind sending your intinerary to me too??

Thanks so much, :)
Cherie

No problem, although I won't be able to do it until this evening. Would you mind PM'ing me your e-mail address? It's an Excel file, and I don't think I can attach a file to a PM.

We are planning a trip for next summer as well. We were thinking about flying into Phoenix, and then driving to Sedona for 2 nights (about 2 hours from Phoenix). Its beautiful if you haven't been. Then on to the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Bryce, Zion, and then finishing up and flying out of Las Vegas. I think I'd like to spend 2 nights in each place - but don't know if it might be too much in Bryce and Zion.

There is a new hotel being built in Monument Valley - looks like it will be nice with good views . . .

http://www.monumentvalleyview.com/hotel.html

Jodie

We are planning a trip for next summer as well. We were thinking about flying into Phoenix, and then driving to Sedona for 2 nights (about 2 hours from Phoenix). Its beautiful if you haven't been. Then on to the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Bryce, Zion, and then finishing up and flying out of Las Vegas. I think I'd like to spend 2 nights in each place - but don't know if it might be too much in Bryce and Zion.

There is a new hotel being built in Monument Valley - looks like it will be nice with good views . . .

Jodie

Wow, that hotel looks very interesting!

Jodie

Two nights isn't too much . . . you only have one fullday. Just a thought, you might also want to price the rental car going from LAS to PHX before you lock in your plans. A few years back, we got a much better price that way compared to the reverse.

Two nights isn't too much . . . you only have one fullday. Just a thought, you might also want to price the rental car going from LAS to PHX before you lock in your plans. A few years back, we got a much better price that way compared to the reverse.

Thanks! When I priced it, the June rates weren't out yet, so I looked at May. The rates were better out of Phoenix. Who knows though, that could change. I was shocked the flight wasn't really higher doing it this way . . . pleasantly surprised!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter