Grand Californian Hotel Craftsman Bar and Grill ~ Brand New

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Source: https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...-YDx-FV3DhTpwhkCWu75xPJbKelln1uXT3X96TfPVzwWk

CraftsmanBar-02

Yesterday, we shared pictures with you of the soon-to-open GCH Craftsman Bar coming to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, including a peek at the menu. Today, Disneylandshared even more menu items and pictures of some of the tasty snacks that will be available.

Disneyland also confirmed that White Water Snacks will become the GCH Craftsman Grill, but will continue to serve its existing menu. The Craftsman Bar & Grill are located on the east side of the pool area.

Here’s another look at some of the items we told you about yesterday, plus even more options.

• Shawarma Chicken Skewer – Arugula-fennel salad with radishes, roasted tomatoes, pita bread, lemon wedges, and tzatziki dip [$19]
  • Garlic-Soy-Glazed Chicken Wings – Fresno chile, togarashi spice, furikake, parlsey, carrot, and celery ribbons [$16]
CraftsmanBarFood-02

• Black Angus Flat Iron Steak Salad – Endive and spinach leaves, sauteed shiitake mushrooms, crumbled eggs, feta snow, black angus steak, and champagne vinaigrette [$24]
  • Double-Baked Beef Nachos – Tortilla chips, melted cheese, bacon lardons, black beans, scallions, slivered jalapeño pepper, cilantro, queso fresco, guacamole, and crema [$21]
  • Maine Lobster Quesadilla – Flour tortilla, monterey jack, queso fresco, caramelized onions, roasted corn relish, sour cream, and spicy mayo [$23]
  • Kimchee-Marinated Ahi Tuna Lettuce Cup – Tomatoes, onion, edamame, lime, lettuce leaves, and chile threads [$22]
CraftsmanBarFood-03

• Cali Sliders – American Wagyu patty, oven-roasted tomato, vegetable relish, spiced hollandaise, Swiss, artichoke aioli, and pickled vegetables [$21]
CraftsmanBarFood-01

• Lemon-Sumac Salmon Salad – Little gem romaine, grilled green asparagus, fresh mint, tomato, cucumber, red onion, radishes, pita chips, and lime vinaigrette [$20]
CraftsmanBarFood-04

• Avocado Toast – Soft burrata, pomegranate seeds, pomegranate drizzle, fried parsley, spiced rice paper, and grilled ciabatta bread [$16]
CraftsmanBarFood-05

• Black Truffle-charred Cauliflower Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Sourdough bread, charred cauliflower, cheesy bechamel, black truffles, and pickled vegetables [$18]
CraftsmanBarFood-06

A selection of artisanal pizzas will be available as well. The current selection includes Margherita Pizza [$23], Forest Mushroom Pizza [$25], Classic Pepperoni Pizza [$25], and Charcuterie Pizza [$26], with pepperoni, prosciutto, salami, sausage, arugula, and fire-roasted tomatoes.

Kids will be able to choose from chicken skewer, salmon filet, and parmesan-crusted grilled cheese, or more traditional kids fare, including chicken tenders, hamburgers, and a PBJ&N sandwich. Kids meals are $10 and come with a small lowfat milk or small bottled water.

For dessert:

• Root Beer Float – Vanilla ice cream, root beer barrel candy, chantilly cream, and Mickey cookie [$8]
  • Waffle-Churro Sundae – Vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, chantilly cream, and chocolate pearls [$12]
  • Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie Fingers – With strawberry marmalade and hazelnut dip [$11]
CraftsmanBarFood-07

GCH Craftsman could be soft-opened anytime within the next few days, with a grand opening set for July 11th.

Source: Disney Parks Blog

A few of us visited the new GCH Craftsman Bar yesterday for their first soft opening day and really enjoyed ourselves there. I love the area. You can access it from the hotel walkway or from the pool, and you do not have to be a hotel guest to eat/drink there. It opens at 10am and closes at 5pm.

It's a bit pricey, but what I would expect at the Grand Californian Hotel.

Does anyone know if they will serve the Dole Whip with rum like they do at Tangaroa Terrace?

Looks great! Hopefully they will serve that food poolside. Prices don’t seem bad at all...you see worse at a regular Hilton or Marriott

10-5 is disappointing, especially if you’d like to enjoy a drink poolside after a day in the park.

But... if I can put my feet in the pool and sip a drink I’ll be happy. Hopefully they’ll allow that!
We were there yesterday, and the manager said that they're open 11a-10p. There is a little gate leading to the area, but anyone can go there. They have the little gate so guests don't wander in to the pool area when it's closed. White Water Snacks (new name - Craftsman Grill) will still open early in the morning - I think 6a. They'll have a cast member manning the gate while the bar and grill are open.

Does anyone know if they will serve the Dole Whip with rum like they do at Tangaroa Terrace?
Not sure yet. My friend took pics of the drinks on the menu, though.

Note that their theming is wisteria, and they have wisteria plants that will eventually grow and cover the trellised roof.

Are they allowing non-resort guests in the pool area?
Yes, we were there yesterday afternoon.

Looks great! Hopefully they will serve that food poolside. Prices don’t seem bad at all...you see worse at a regular Hilton or Marriott
The menu is a little different than what they serve poolside, but there are some similar items.

I’m curious how the cauliflower grilled cheese is prepared.

Salmon salad looks good. But for that price I’m not going all the way over there. If I was staying at the hotel I’d go.

oh no! White Water Snacks will be no more? Will there be a place to grab cereals, bagels, fruit, etc.?? That was our go to place !

Will Whitewater Snacks/Craftsman Grille still have the seating that is next to RedwoodCCT? Do they still have the nachos, cheeseburger, pizza's etc? Sorry, I am trying to visualize how the two areas are connected....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter