Grand California availability in summer?

SEC71

Mouseketeer
Since Grand California is so small has availablity in summer at 7 months out been an issue? A studio or one bedroom would be fine and I would most likely book June or early August 2014.

As you said the GCV's is the smallest DVC so it can be hard to get. I had good luck at the 7 month mark but I was online 15 minutes before online booking began, and had my computer all queu'd up and ready to press book the minute the clock hit 8am EST.

Sounds like you have some flexibility in your dates so that is always good... and studios are much harder to get, so if you can be flexible and take a 1 bedroom that is good too.

Just FYI, just avoid the D23 expo dates in early August, if they do it again. I tried for about a week straight at the 7 month mark this year and couldn't figure out why I was having such a hard time. I finally realized my dates were at the exact same time as the expo...

I don't know about early august but mid August was a problem when I looked this year at 7 months, enough of a problem to encourage me to buy some points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter