Grammys

Yea, I'll never understand the 'hate' side of things - music, sports, celebrities of many kinds..... makes no sense hating people we don't even know!

As for Swift "ruining the NFL" as I read some days, I just shake my head and wonder how we've gotten here. it's not like she has a camera crew following her around to steal the show - she's in a suite with friends and family cheering on a team and her boyfriend. With her incredible notoriety, It might be the closest thing to a normal event she gets to attend and enjoy!
According to some tin foil hat wearers, that’s EXACTLY what she‘s been doing, hiring camera people to follow her and record her every more.

I saw Taylor mouth the words “leave me alone” to the camera during one NFL game. She might just prefer that the focus stay on her boyfriend.

Some more context on the Celine & Swift thing... I've read that they were instructed to be cautious/not touch Celine because her diagnosis includes symptoms of unsteadiness/balance issues. I also saw a video where Celine seemingly mouths "You're Welcome" to Taylor (we can only see the back of Taylor's head) so the angle might have not allowed for people to see Taylor thank her.

It's giving Barbie movie. "We have to always be extraordinary, but somehow we're always doing it wrong."

Your comment really struck a cord with me. :love:

As for Lana, I also agree. She was clearly saying "no." I also agree that she relented so as not to make a scene. I never thought that if it was a man dragging a woman onstage how it would be perceived, but you are right. I can't imagine how that would have played out if a man forced a woman on stage.
For those who didn't watch the pre-show, Lana showed up upset. Taylor calmed her down by telling her that's why she wears gloves, and brushed off her arms and said several times, "We can fix this." She then brought her with her down the red carpet.

My opinion is something big happened before Lana got there and Taylor was trying to include her/support her all night.

I thought Jay-Z’s speech was pretty cringy.

I'm not a Swiftie (I barely listen to any of Taylor's music) but Jay Z's behavior made me listen to Midnights the whole way through. Has Jay Z made me into a Swiftie? It just may be.

It's a pretty open secret that Beyonce doesn't write her own music (although she claims to), and IMO I think Jay Z often writes for her and she takes credit for it. People like Kelly Rowland and (passively) Trevor Noah have come out to in support of them, but Lauren Hill wrote, arranged, and produced her album herself - they don't mention that when they talk about her last winning her Grammy for Album of the Year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter