Grammy Awards Tonight!

There was a time that music brought us together I saw that tonight ...first time in a long while.

Ozzy...another one who did not age well. Hard life being a rocker. Puts a hurtin' on your body.

Does he really? I was thinking there was something like that going on. But I do think he also over did the partying rocker bit, back in the day.
Oh, he definitely lost some brain cells. I can’t understand him when he speaks but he can still sing fairly well.

I LOVE "I Sing the Body Electric." It's one of my all time favorite songs. The original Fame movie soundtrack had some really great songs. I wouldn't mind if this song makes a comeback. It's also a great cycling song, as it starts slow then moves to a really great, uplifting beat. 🚴‍♀️

I LOVE "I Sing the Body Electric." It's one of my all time favorite songs. The original Fame movie soundtrack had some really great songs. I wouldn't mind if this song makes a comeback. It's also a great cycling song, as it starts slow then moves to a really great, uplifting beat. 🚴‍♀️
One of my all time favorite soundtracks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter