• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Graduation Trips!

Kumquatmelon

Desiring Disney
I have just noticed that a lot of people (just like myself) are going to Disney for graduation trips/presents and I just wanted to know when everyone was going!

My family and I are going from May 30th-June 7th and staying at the Contemporary for my graduation (MY DREAM HOTEL).

AHHHH I AM SO EXCITED!

105 MORE DAYS!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I really really want to go on a Disney Cruise when I graduate from college next year!! I go to WDW quite often but I've only done three cruises. But I love WDW and DCL, so maybe I can do both!!:cool1:

Three of my best friends and myself are going to Disney to celebrate our college graduation! (Well, graduation for three of us; one is a junior who we can't leave behind :) ) We're graduating May 16th, and will be in Disney May 17th-23rd at Port Orleans Riverside.

Myself and my three friends are going to disney to celebrate our high school graduation!
Only 4 more months!

We are going to celebrate MY (I'm 45) college graduation May 24-29 at the Polynesian!! :cheer2:

Two of my best friends and I are going May 29-June 5 to celebrate our high school graduation! (We graduate May 27th.)

We're celebrating my dd's high school graduation by cruising on the Wonder June 8 - 13 and then WDW June 13 -21..it'll be myself, my dd18, and my dd9

We're celebrating my college daughters graduation from college with her BSN, magna cum laude!!! So proud of her!

CBR May 22-27th!

:yay::yay::yay:

Just got back from celebrating my college graduation with my mom, sister, and DBF at Boardwalk! And while we were there DBF got a pin for free dining, so we're going with his mom the week after graduation and two days after my bday! Double Graduation Trips! :dance3:

I'm going May 4th for my graduation from University! What a great way to cap it all off. Cannot wait!

I'm going with my bf Nov. 19 - 24 to celebrate our graduation from college :banana::banana:. My family also went when my sister and I graduated from HS back in 06 and 03.

Last year, three of my friends and I went to Disney for our high school graduation!! We stayed at Old Key West and it was AWESOME.

This year, I'm going with my best friend as a "congratulations on surviving your first year of college and dance team" present. (My dance team is INSANE and we practice so much that we had to give up parts of Thanksgiving, Winter, and nearly all of Spring Break and because I stuck with it, my parents wanted to reward me. ha) We're staying at Pop Century. I'm not too thrilled because I'm a bit of a hotel snob but I'm SO excited to go with my best friend who hasn't been there since she was really young.

I have just noticed that a lot of people (just like myself) are going to Disney for graduation trips/presents and I just wanted to know when everyone was going!

My family and I are going from May 30th-June 7th and staying at the Contemporary for my graduation (MY DREAM HOTEL).

AHHHH I AM SO EXCITED!

105 MORE DAYS!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Im going for my high school graduation trip from July 17-24. I will be staying at Pop and i cant wait! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter