Grad Nights?

Feistygirl916

Mary Poppins is practically perfect in every way
Hi everyone, we are planning a day over to Universal Orlando from WDW next month and was wondering if anyone has experience with grad nights there? I have been to a lot of them in DL, but never at a Universal park. We have been to Universal Orlando before but want to have a great day there... The park closes at 6pm, and makes me nervous about crowds that day.

Any opinions?

It's locals, and a hard ticket event.

Citywalk may be busier as the park closes, but no effects on the park crowds during the day.

I had my Grad night there like 13 years ago(lol). We didn't enter the parks until it closed and we were held in a separate area of Citywalk so we didn't have free range of the place. I don't know if that's how it's still done, but that was my experience.

I had my Grad night there like 13 years ago(lol). We didn't enter the parks until it closed and we were held in a separate area of Citywalk so we didn't have free range of the place. I don't know if that's how it's still done, but that was my experience.
That's pretty much the way its done now. Since Grad Bash and Gradventure are hard ticket events the attendees are not let in until the parks are closed for day guests...just like Halloween Horror Nights. Some of them will have APs of course so they will wander around during the day but will have to leave for the event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter