Grad night what do they allow in the park?

jodeeb

Mouseketeer
We live on the outskirts of Sacramento. My daughter is graduating this year and she will be going to DLR for grad night. The chaperones here are not sure about what is allowed to bring in DCA during grad night. This is only the second year her school is doing this so the rules are not clear. She would like to take pins to trade and maybe a jacket. Although the school is providing a fanny pack she would like to take a simple draw string back pack. Does anyone here have any advise on what I o take and not to take on grad nite? I am so excited for her! Just confused about the rules. Thanks to anyone who can give advice!

Whoever is your school contact to Disneyland can contact Disneyland about the rules for grad night & prohibited items. That's your best source for complete and accurate information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter