Grad Bash Days

Meldev

DIS Veteran
Are Grad Bash days any less crowded than regular days? We're looking at a trip that includes a Grad Bash Friday -- our AP's get us Express Passes after 4:00 PM, but the parks close at 6:00 that night...will we have decent luck with ride times earlier that day do you think?
It's Friday 4/3 that we're considering.

We are headed there that day for our first trip so I have no personal expertise to share. :)

That said, Touring Plans seems to think crowds will be lighter that day - presumably due to the earlier close.

Note that the high schoolers get entry to the parks starting at 4 though so there will be an influx during those 4-6 hours you have the EP during.

OI and TP sites are pretty close to what the crowd levels will be in their predictions

I have only gone to the parks once when it has been a Grad Bash or thr Gradadventure nights at the parks

The parks do get busy as it is a very fun time for the teens

if teens come early at 4, you could have waits that are longer then expected on some rides

A majority come at the time the park is closed for the regular people there

We went a few years ago when they were having grad night. I did not think the parks were crowded. The only thing we noticed was that Citywalk was crazy as the kids were lining up for the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter