Graceland Suite Pics - FINALLY!

YCFAN

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I've finally figured all this out and have my pictures from my July 2004 trip to the Graceland Suite at HRH posted. Thank you for your patience with me.....hope you enjoy the pictures.
Graceland Suite Pics

the pics were fantastic
i just loved the master bathroom!!

did you have the fireplace on much? didn't it make the room hot?

thanks so much for sharing:sunny:

Thanks for taking a look at the pics. I'd turn the fireplace on usually when I was laying in bed watching the plasma TV. It gave the room a nice glow, but no, I never really felt any heat from it at all. I guess it was more picturesque than anything else. I loved the bathroom too. My oldest son kept saying he wanted to re-do our bathroom at home to look just like that one!!

The pics? Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonder if I can sneak a night during our 14 at HRH

I vote for the shower...looks awesome!!

Thanks for sharing. Looks very nice......and EXPENSIVE! Do you mind if I ask what it goes for?

d4test, it goes for and arm and a leg... but thats value season.:crazy:

$1200-$1600 depending on the season. It was truly a grand experience and everyone in the hotel kept calling me Mrs. _____ when I would walk up to them. I kept wondering how they all knew me. It was kind of weird!! I guess that royal treatment comes with the price you pay. We certainly couldn't do it every vacation, but it was very nice to get to experience it once.

That place looks amazing-I knew I shouldn't have looked:earseek: , now I want to stay there.

Thanks for taking the time to post them.

YCFAN- I found the picture and OMG:scared1: That room is amazing!!!
Thank you so much for sharing them.
This view is awesome and I will be upgrading my room to Club with pool view. 1200-1600 for the Graceland Unfortunately is not in the books for us this year

:sad:

Thank you sooooo much for your advice, it truly is appreciated.

I cant wait for this trip to come now!!!!

Wow! That suite is incredible! Thanks for sharing the pics. I certainly won't ever see it in person. WOW! I wonder what famous people have stayed in that suite??

All you do is sign in or register...doesn't cost anything. Then go back out and go back in again after you've registered (has something to do with your e-mail address) and you can view.

Bumping this thread in case anyone who is staying at HRH in the near future would like to see pictures of the Graceland Suite.

YCFAN said:
Bumping this thread in case anyone who is staying at HRH in the near future would like to see pictures of the Graceland Suite.

Thanks for sharing!

That's about as close as I'm gonna get to ever staying in that suite! :lmao: :lmao:

j

Thanks, YC! We are going Sunday and can't wait... that suite was SWEET! :thumbsup2 (Elvis would approve....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter