Gov't rate at Swan/Dolphin-Federal only?

cressy

Mouseketeer
Is the wonderful government rate at the Swan and Dolphin for Federal employees only, or is it(I hope) applicable to state employees?

I have always heard that it is local, state and federal, and that local would include school system employees. Does anyone know if this is officially correct?

I'm a state employee, and I can assure you that it's for state employees also. You need to have proof that you work for the state, such as a paystub, or id card,etc. I've stayed at the Swan/Dolphin many times on that discount. Gotta love it.;)

Another state employee here, and it's a great deal!
We had a wonderful stay at the Dolphin last year, and we'll be there again in May.

Just as Disney Fool stated, you definately need to bring proof of employment. My work I.D. was fine.

-Mark

I am a New York State employee, and I already got the gov't discount at The Swan two Decembers in a row.

I am also going to be there THIS Dec.

I work for the state of Missouri, (and part time for the state of confusion). Am I able to get any cuts on tickets or at the camp ground? Thanks in advace for the help!

No, the government employees' rate is only at the Swan/Dolphin resorts for right now. The are not owned by Disney.

to Disney Fool -

As one Massachusetts state employee to another, here's hoping I still have a job at the end of the month to get the rate I signed up for... I think Mit might have other plans....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter