Gourmet Mickey Clock

fivetexans

Earning My Ears
First things first... I wasn't sure where to put this new thread, so feel free to move it where it belongs. I chose Disney Resorts because it involves shopping at a Disney Resort.

I have been looking for 3 years for a Gourmet Mickey Clock... you know, the Gourmet Mickey that was white and blue, from a few years back. I've attached (hopefully) a photo I found on the internet of the clock.

clock.jpg

They used to have a clock for sale that I have been looking for to give to my wife for Christmas, Valentines, Birthday, or whatever special occasion happens to be closest when I finally find it.

I have done searches on ebay, Craigslist, and many other places... zippo.

So I finally thought... how bout the DIS boards! Maybe someone knows of someone who knows where there might be one.

Here's the big question - does anyone know where there might be one of these Gourmet Mickey clocks? I know they sold many of them. They were popular.

I would sure appreciate any help or pointers on where to look.

Thank you!!

Rich

search: Chef Mickey Clock, was one there a few minutes ago!

Good Luck!!

search: Chef Mickey Clock, was one there a few minutes ago!

Good Luck!!

BelleCat... WOW!!

I work full time on the internet, and for 3 years I have been looking for this clock... but have been using the wrong search phrase.

BOOM! Found it on ebay. Bought it. It's on it's way!!

I truly appreciate you setting me straight and helping me out!

Rich

BelleCat... WOW!!

I work full time on the internet, and for 3 years I have been looking for this clock... but have been using the wrong search phrase.

BOOM! Found it on ebay. Bought it. It's on it's way!!

I truly appreciate you setting me straight and helping me out!

Rich

That's so great. Your wife will love it...I know I would.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter