• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

The trick here is that they haven't done a preview like this since 7DMT opened ten years ago. The last previews were lands/areas, not just individual rides, so there was more to do and explore during the timeslot.

I'll nudge that the first days of the AP preview for Pandora limited people to one ride on Flight of Passage. (They later allowed re-rides.)

I hope we'll get re-rides, but I'm not currently expecting to. (We'll see on Sunday.)
The CM previews were allowed on more than once so hopefully AP also gets that

Thanks for the replies about the printed confirmation likely not being needed. I won’t worry about finding a way to print but will have it ready on my phone.

I read that each AP that got in can bring 4 people… I am AP & DVC but I didn’t get a spot. I will be there with my BFF who has never been to Disney in the afternoon of the 10th… does anyone have room for two very nice moms? My friend is staying with me on my points, her first time ever here! I work full time so I just didn’t see the email in time when the AP email came out. Figured I’d ask - I know it’s a long shot! 😓

I read that each AP that got in can bring 4 people… I am AP & DVC but I didn’t get a spot. I will be there with my BFF who has never been to Disney in the afternoon of the 10th… does anyone have room for two very nice moms? My friend is staying with me on my points, her first time ever here! I work full time so I just didn’t see the email in time when the AP email came out. Figured I’d ask - I know it’s a long shot! 😓
Based on someone’s response to my earlier question about this, I think that you would have had to be pre-registered by a friend when they initially signed up. I was hoping to bring 2 of our AP friends with us on the 15th but sounds like I can’t. Unless you got your info elsewhere?

Based on someone’s response to my earlier question about this, I think that you would have had to be pre-registered by a friend when they initially signed up. I was hoping to bring 2 of our AP friends with us on the 15th but sounds like I can’t. Unless you got your info elsewhere?
So if it’s anything like moonlight magic… I was able to update my guests in the link in my confirmation email. I hope this helps you!!! It worked for me in March :). Different events.. but I imagine it’s a similar reservation system

So if it’s anything like moonlight magic… I was able to update my guests in the link in my confirmation email. I hope this helps you!!! It worked for me in March :). Different events.. but I imagine it’s a similar reservation system
Thanks for the info - haha it would help if I ever receive my confirmation email! And good luck finding someone to help you out! Happy Mother’s Day 😊

I'll be doing the chicken exit of the ride while the rest of my party goes on the ride. I'll be interested to know where the chicken exit is without reading any spoilers.

I can't do roller coasters. :(

I reserved my spot not knowing if I would be able to handle it but I just watched a POV video and I think I will be fine.

That was DVC, not AP I believe. For AP, when booking you could book other APs in your friends and family list that also had AP. As I got it for my friend and I.

That was DVC, not AP I believe. For AP, when booking you could book other APs in your friends and family list that also had AP. As I got it for my friend and I.
This is correct. Unless you are already registered, you won’t be attending AP preview. DVC might be different. I don’t remember if we were able to edit guests at the last DVC preview (I don’t have this one booked), but AP is not happening.

I'll be doing the chicken exit of the ride while the rest of my party goes on the ride. I'll be interested to know where the chicken exit is without reading any spoilers.

I can't do roller coasters. :(
I’ve used the chicken exit (side note that the pre-show is worth it for anyone not wanting to ride!). There is a cast member in the loading area who tells you which side of the loading area to go to - tell them you don’t want to ride and they will direct you to the chicken exit. It will put you at the ride exit if you want to wait for your party there.

I’m sure this has been asked, but we’re driving to WDW now & have limited service to search. I left our printed confirmation at home with the time of our preview & never received an email. Do you think the concierge at our resort could look up our time for our preview tomorrow, or would we need to ask the CMs at the ride when we are at Epcot tomorrow? I have a ballpark idea of the time, but don’t want to miss our window if I’m remembering incorrectly 😂

They let us 12:00 people in at 11:45. We were the first AP group so we walked right into the pre show. And nothing stops us from riding again. Again it is!
We walked up right around 11:45, and they were turning people away! “We’ll let people in right at 12:00. You can’t line up here.” I guess you got lucky and got someone who was exasperated of answering questions! We’re currently in the Welcome Room for our second ride. So fun! (Anyone who wears glasses needs to hold on to them!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter