GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Thanks everyone. Registered for 5/21!

Earliest available time was 10:30 but there was availability through the afternoon.

the link from post #1, is that the same one that has been there the whole time or did someone update it? because i had a browser open with what i thought was the link from post #1 but when i refreshed it this morning it just kept saying the wait is almost over and did not have any queue info at the bottom. not until i clicked a new link i found in the other thread about this did i get to the right page. wonder what happened. oh well either way we are good to go on the 19th! my ap is activated since i went in january but my wifes was not yet but luckily it had her auto selected when i got in there. awesome. good work everyone.
I used the link from the first post and it automatically changed a few minutes before 9 and I was automatically added at 9 and got in right away

just an fyi. clicked on link around 906, was in queue for 1 minute, took 1 or 2 minutes agonizing which time would be best lol, got confirmation email at 909, then at 913 got email from disney letting me know that reservations are now live.

I used the link from the first post and it automatically changed a few minutes before 9 and I was automatically added at 9 and got in right away

its strange because i got to work and had the link open already in firefox from yesterdays refresh-athon, and it still said its not open yet, but then i came onto here and saw someone post a link in the other thread and that took me right too it. then after i tried the link in post 1 here and it worked as well. weird. whatever. i got my preview so im good :)

I'm in!!! 30 minute wait and I got May 15th. Gonna have to ditch my friends at AK that day, but they will understand

Mothereffing effer, a million bad words just came out of my mouth. I checked at 8am, figured it wasn't today, and then was late for work and just got online to see that I probably missed out AGAIN. This is karma for the one time I got an AP preview, isn't it? Like the universe only lets me have one lol.
Join the que. It’s probably not sold out yet

Of course today was the one and only day I couldn't be by my phone constantly refreshing. I got in the queue maybe 15 minutes ago. Showing 29 minute wait time. What do you think the chances are that any times will be left? Were there many days available for AP previews? I haven't seen a post that shows which days it was going to be.

I have an AK park pass on the 8th and now a preview ride at 12pm. Can I get IN to Epcot with my preview eligibility at Epcot Park opening or will they only let me in at the time of my preview??

Of course today was the one and only day I couldn't be by my phone constantly refreshing. I got in the queue maybe 15 minutes ago. Showing 29 minute wait time. What do you think the chances are that any times will be left? Were there many days available for AP previews? I haven't seen a post that shows which days it was going to be.

I think you will be fine. All of the days are still available

Found this on another site. May 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, and 21

How much do you all think this will impact crowds at Epcot and in general? Not an AP, but am going that week. Thanks and I hope you all get the reservations you want!

I just registered, there was a lot of availability on both 5/9 & 5/10 which were the only days I was looking at.

I got in the queue at 9:20 and was quoted a 30 min wait. Actual wait was about 25 mins. I believe I saw May 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22? Might have been more. When I opened May 16 there were 30 mins windows from 10am to 6:30pm available. So don’t lose faith, I think you have a good shot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter