GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Event Information

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Annual Passholder Preview​

What to Bring to the Event
  • Valid Annual Pass and a government-issued photo ID for each registered Passholder
  • One printed copy of your confirmation page
Reservations
  • Limit one preview registration per Annual Passholder.
  • Valid admission for EPCOT® is required for park entry. Applicable Passholder blockout dates apply.
  • Advance preview registration is required. Valid, activated Walt Disney World Annual Pass is required to register.
  • A separate theme park reservation to enter EPCOT® on the day of the preview is not required.
  • Event capacity is limited. The number of registrations for this event is limited and subject to availability. Entry is not guaranteed.
  • Activities and attractions subject to change without notice.
  • Valid, activated Annual Pass and valid photo ID are required at check-in for each Passholder.
  • Registrations are nontransferable and void if sold or otherwise transferred.
  • Modifications to registrations are not permitted.
  • Passholders with confirmed reservations will receive an additional email with details on how to check in for their reservation 3 to 5 business days in advance of their selected event date.
  • Event, parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice or liability.
  • If a Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also have a valid Disney Pixie Dust Pass, Disney Pirate Pass, Disney Sorcerer Pass, Disney Incredi-Pass, Disney Platinum Plus Pass, Disney Platinum Pass, Disney Gold Pass, Disney Silver Pass, Disney Theme Park Select Pass, Disney Weekday Select Pass, EPCOT After 4 Annual Pass or Premier annual pass; and be listed on your Family & Friends list; and have opted to share "All My Plans" with you.
  • View important information to know before your visit, including the latest on face coverings.
  • For important attraction information, click here.

Got the AP preview date I wanted 5/10 we're flying down just for this and flying back same day. Still waiting in the DVC site to try and get my sister who is DVC as well a time

So, for those who registered... who else picked a date later on the calendar out of fear that, by the time you finished clicking through the prompts, the earlier dates would be sold out? :P

Are you able to see your AP preview confirmation on the app or do you get an email? I just want to confirm that it went through lol

Thanks to all! Scored my two tickets: May 18, 2022 at 6:30 - 7:00 p.m. Now, I will have to keep my fingers crossed that the ride is actually up and running! I must have been nearly first in line because I waited less than one minute to book. :cheer2:
Same, I was super surprised how quick it changed from hang tight at 859 to less than a minute at 9am lol

I got my tickets for May 18th!!!!!!!!!!!!! The earliest time I saw was for 2pm, so no worries about park hopping for the event.

I just clicked on the link posted in this thread. I didn't get an email.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter