GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Just found this link by trying a bunch of different combinations (it is based on the link for DVC Remy) https://eventswithdisney.queue-it.net/?c=eventswithdisney&e=dvcgotg2022&cid=en-US

So now we know DVC will go live tomorrow 4/14/22 at 9am!

It doesn't provide any additional information unfortunately about what dates or anything though.

BTW- Do not recommend calling DVC Member Services to ask them about this or ask any details about the dates, if they get too many questions about it - they could very easily change the queue name and the link won't work for us at 9am :)

Hopefully we'll see the details come out sometime today.
Thank you!

They seem to go live a few minutes before, I think remy went live around 8:50

The fastest I've seen was in July of 2020 for the park re-opening previews. 2 days worth of tickets for 2 parks sold out in minutes. It was lower capacity but still around 20k (or more) people for each park. That's a lot of spots to disappear that quick.

The page should go down for maintenance at some point and come back up, then usually the morning that they are going live the page will turn into a pre-queue letting you know it's almost time.

This could be the maintenance I was talking about. Which means tomorrow or Friday could be our lucky day.
Are you talking about the link listed at the beginning of this thread changed to stitch for a bit? Just want to make sure I am watching the right page. I’m waiting for AP preview.

Just found this link by trying a bunch of different combinations (it is based on the link for DVC Remy) https://eventswithdisney.queue-it.net/?c=eventswithdisney&e=dvcgotg2022&cid=en-US

So now we know DVC will go live tomorrow 4/14/22 at 9am!

It doesn't provide any additional information unfortunately about what dates or anything though.

BTW- Do not recommend calling DVC Member Services to ask them about this or ask any details about the dates, if they get too many questions about it - they could very easily change the queue name and the link won't work for us at 9am :)

Hopefully we'll see the details come out sometime today.
I think you inspired "That site" to make a post because they shared that same link after you lol

Are you talking about the link listed at the beginning of this thread changed to stitch for a bit? Just want to make sure I am watching the right page. I’m waiting for AP preview.
That link turned to stitch for me for a moment but when I refreshed it went back

Did dvc for Remy go live a day before Annual Passholders? or was it the same day. Good find on the link. Now if we could get one with a count down for the AP holders I’d feel great 👍

Great work finding the link now if you can find out the dates for AP events and when that will go up I will be seriously impressed lol

LOL -I don't even know the dates for the DVC Preview :) Just when it will go live.

Typing in a queue name into a link and having it pop up is a lot easier than getting insider info on the AP Preview. Since the AP Preview uses the same link all the time, it seems like we'll just have to keep watching the AP Preview link.

Hopefully it means we'll find out some more info soon though for both DVC and AP Previews!

Will they use a que it link for AP preview or is the link posted on page 1 more valid?

In the current registration is not open link, there are the numbers 080221 which seems to be the code for that particular waiting room. 08-02-21 is also a date right before the Remy registration opened. I tried messing around with a bunch of different numbers like 041322 but have had no luck.

In the current registration is not open link, there are the numbers 080221 which seems to be the code for that particular waiting room. 08-02-21 is also a date right before the Remy registration opened. I tried messing around with a bunch of different numbers like 041322 but have had no luck.

Keep trying, the DVC queue didn't go live until today - so its feasible the queue won't go live for APs until tomorrow.

Did dvc for Remy go live a day before Annual Passholders? or was it the same day. Good find on the link. Now if we could get one with a count down for the AP holders I’d feel great 👍
DVC went live for Remy on August 5th and then AP on the 6th so it's safe to assume that the AP preview registration for Guardians will go live on friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter