GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

I was lucky enough to get 4 tickets today for the. D23 preview but my daughter did not get hers. Hopefully she can get the AP preview.

Good luck to my fellow DVC members and AP holders.

I am excited for the preview and the $40 is IMO a decent deal because it includes the Special viewing and the food gift card.

I have paid much more for an after hours event, dessert party and villain soirée.

Hi! My pass expires may 8th and I haven’t renewed it yet. Will that prevent me from booking the preview if it’s after May 8th? I plan to renew but was just pushing it a little bit longer.

I am excited for the preview and the $40 is IMO a decent deal because it includes the Special viewing and the food gift card.
And admission after 4 which is priceless for those of us who are not AP holders.

I really hope that's not true. I don't think I can handle stress-refreshing the registration link for another week :(
I hope it's not the case either. Seems like this should be the week, with as close as we are getting and all the other sign ups.

Hi! My pass expires may 8th and I haven’t renewed it yet. Will that prevent me from booking the preview if it’s after May 8th? I plan to renew but was just pushing it a little bit longer.
I’m in the same boat. Our passes expire May 8th. We already renewed but I’m worried we’ll have issues

Yes. You need an active AP for what ever day the preview is or it won't let you book, just like you can't book park reservations after your current expiration date unless you have already renewed or have some other ticket attached to your MDE. Without the renewal you would only be able to book up to and including the 8th.

With signups for D23 and Cast this week, I'd be shocked if it wasn't in the next 3 days. My assumption is still on Friday. I imagine DVC will be tomorrow or thursday.
If I was a betting woman that's what I'd go with too. Though I'm giving a slight nod to Thursday vs. Friday.

With signups for D23 and Cast this week, I'd be shocked if it wasn't in the next 3 days. My assumption is still on Friday. I imagine DVC will be tomorrow or thursday.
Based on my schedule I’d say AP sign up will be Friday between 830a-5

Friday is a holiday where I live, so many people will be away from their normal routines. I'm really hoping for tomorrow or Thursday!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter