• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Do you really think its only those 3 days (16th, 18th 20th) we leave the 11th? I wish they would just announce the dates so I could stop wasting my time if that is the case
It is possibly it will only be a few days. Between DVC, AP, D23, Cast Member and media previews there might not be many dates for each group. A lot depends on when the first one is based on when the ride is ready for that step.

I don't know for sure, but it would make sense considering how weird it is that those three dates are reserved for passholders. It would be really strange for those three random dates to be booked for passholders.

My guess... between not an May 27th. But c
It is possibly it will only be a few days. Between DVC, AP, D23, Cast Member and media previews there might not be many dates for each group. A lot depends on when the first one is based on when the ride is ready for that step.

I think with Remy, the attraction might have been ready.... but Disney wanted to hold off till Oct 1st to do the grand opening. Gave them extended time to spend on a longer preview period. This might be more of a hurry up and finish so we can open by this holiday date - so shorter window for a shake down period.

But the way things go offline around WDW... does it matter if they have all the kinks worked out? Seem to still have issue over at RotR...

I found out reservations for the WDW reopening previews opened at 11am on a Monday, 10 days before the actual preview.

I don’t expect it to be like Remy at all. Previews have never been long.
Do you really think its only those 3 days (16th, 18th 20th) we leave the 11th? I wish they would just announce the dates so I could stop wasting my time if that is the case
I don't think previews will be on 3 non consecutive days. I think we're reading way too much

Maybe a bunch of pass holders booked those days in the park pass res system hoping for a preview. (Me being one of them!) If Disney gives us a reservation, great, but until they confirm that’s the case I’m not taking any chances.

I don't think previews will be on 3 non consecutive days. I think we're reading way too much
But those three could be AP preview dates and the dates in between could be the DVC preview dates. Those park reservations are coming from the other pool.

Same here. Well, not sure about the non-consecutive days part but I do think we're reading too much in to the park reservations being gone.
But who knows. I'm over trying to predict a thing Disney does these days. If there's anything predictable about them it's they are unpredictable.

My theory on after the D23 sale is that its a paid event. If you have passholder preview sign up BEFORE D23 sale, passholders who already have a preview spot are less likely to sign up for the paid event. I still think $35 for that event is a good deal anyways, but that is just my guess. Could be absolutely wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter