GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

I hope it goes live tomorrow since I work all day Friday, and whether I can check my phone/email at any given time is up in the air (firefighter/paramedic). I feel like the change to the link today is a good sign though. Fingers crossed!🤞🏻
I hope so. I spent all day checking today I don’t want to have to go through this multiple days lol

AP previews for remy were a whole month right? GoTG is arguably a more anticipated ride than remy, so previews would have to also be a month long for this, right?
Hopefully, yes, but it seemed like Remy was completed early and they were only holding out for the 50th, plus September was extra slow last year, so maybe not quite so long for this one? I am still hoping that passholder previews will still happen over a good chunk of May🤞🏻.

Has anyone registered for a DVC ride preview before? Is there a similar link for registration like the one at the beginning of this thread?

Just saw a commercial advertising the ride on TV. Said opening May 27th. First one I’ve seen though I don’t see many commercials. This was on ESPN

Does anyone remember what time reservations went live for the reopening previews in July 2020? I feel like it was earlier around 8am?

AP previews for remy were a whole month right? GoTG is arguably a more anticipated ride than remy, so previews would have to also be a month long for this, right?

Remy was also done and ready for months so there was the time to do a month of previews, there won't be as much time this time.

I would prefer today..I'm on a plane for part of tomorrow (paying for wifi would suck) and my friend I'm going with has an annual pass renewal that hasn't been activated. but she's the DVC reservation. well, it will all sort out eventually

If you are able to buy admission for the ticketed event on May 15th are you still eligible for the DVC/AP preview?

If you are able to buy admission for the ticketed event on May 15th are you still eligible for the DVC/AP preview?
If you are direct DVC or have an AP, then yes. You can do both and/or all 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter