GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

The D23 Remy preview only allowed member plus one guest. This says each member can purchase up to 4 tickets. I wonder how quickly this will sell out. There’s definitely more hype around this ride and it’s only one day instead of 2, but the height restriction will limit some kids from being able to ride and if they’re allowing 4 tickets it seems to be a bigger event. So maybe spots will last a whole second instead of half a second. 😂

D23 Announcement

Event Includes:

• Parking and park admission with park reservation to EPCOT after 4 p.m. on Sunday, May 15, 2022
  • $20 dining card to enjoy the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival (or other dining location of your choice)
  • Reserved viewing for Harmonious
  • Exclusive entry to preview of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
$35 per person (plus $5 processing fee). Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, April 12, 2022, at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET in the provided link below.

https://d23.com/d23-event/d23-gold-member-preview-guardians-of-the-galaxy-cosmic-rewind-at-epcot/

D23 Announcement

Event Includes:

• Parking and park admission with park reservation to EPCOT after 4 p.m. on Sunday, May 15, 2022
  • $20 dining card to enjoy the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival (or other dining location of your choice)
$35 per person (plus $5 processing fee). Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, April 12, 2022, at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET in the provided link below.

https://d23.com/d23-event/d23-gold-member-preview-guardians-of-the-galaxy-cosmic-rewind-at-epcot/
I feel like the annual pass preview will go live before this so if someone doesn’t get a spot and is also a d23 member they’ll want to buy into it.

D23 Announcement

Event Includes:

Leaving that day, so we will skip the D23 party. Still have a chance at the AP preview though, if it happens during our stay.

AP previews for remy were a whole month right? GoTG is arguably a more anticipated ride than remy, so previews would have to also be a month long for this, right?

Unlikely, but you never know. I’ve heard of other rides where people were walking by and got invited to go on the ride when nothing was going on.
They haven’t done that in years. I know they did it for 7D. Maybe for Pandora. Not since. Do yeah they could do it again but it’s very, very unlikely since they stopped it

The D23 Remy preview only allowed member plus one guest. This says each member can purchase up to 4 tickets. I wonder how quickly this will sell out. There’s definitely more hype around this ride and it’s only one day instead of 2, but the height restriction will limit some kids from being able to ride and if they’re allowing 4 tickets it seems to be a bigger event. So maybe spots will last a whole second instead of half a second. 😂
Each gold member can purchase 2 tickets.FCF4FBDD-E80C-4AC4-93D3-40C7F25871EB.jpeg

They must have just changed it, it said 4 tickets when I checked an hour ago.
I don’t think it did because I have two kids who would fight each other to go, so I was happy the D23 event was on a Sunday night when both have prior obligations the following Monday morning - one starts an internship and one an assistanship, making it so I wouldn’t have to chose which to take 😂.

I feel like the annual pass preview will go live before this so if someone doesn’t get a spot and is also a d23 member they’ll want to buy into it.

I hope it goes live tomorrow since I work all day Friday, and whether I can check my phone/email at any given time is up in the air (firefighter/paramedic). I feel like the change to the link today is a good sign though. Fingers crossed!🤞🏻

It said four when I saw it as well. Definitely updated recently.
I stand corrected. I only saw 4 on a bloggers post. I saw 2 on the D23 site. I hope these bloggers update their posts, or people check before they log on to get tickets for their family and realize they can’t!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter