GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

There was some preview for Galaxy's Edge, I think? I believe they excluded all but the top AP which is now the Incredi-Pass. so it's not unheard of but since there isn't any announcement regarding AP previews we can't even guess now.

There was some preview for Galaxy's Edge, I think? I believe they excluded all but the top AP which is now the Incredi-Pass. so it's not unheard of but since there isn't any announcement regarding AP previews we can't even guess now.
We currently have a gold pass but are planning on dropping down a level when we renew

Do we think it will be all APs or just top levels?
It depends GE was just platinum/platinum +
Ratatouille was all tiers (was also in that off period between people dropping passes cause of pandemic closure & new passes being sold) I can’t say for any others as I never got emails or got them after event sold out

For GE
Reservations for Passholder preview are only available to Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders.

Not Sure what the premier was

I'm sure all you fabulous people will already do it, but please please post when you get the official email about the AP preview. I never receive this emails, and would LOVE to go to this one. Thanks so much!!
And please post the registration link

The post above yours said that it's also for AP holders. :)
That’s not what I meant. I meant if it’ll only be for certain APs (like top tiers) or all are included. It makes me think it’ll be for all since they didn’t specify

Reactions: CJK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter