Got through financing, I am officially in at SSR

qgallo

Mouseketeer
Got the official word from my guide that financing was approved. Now I feel like I am a DISNEY VACATION OWNER !!!!!! Let the reservations begin. Question for anybody that just bought in at SSR. I have heard that some people received a lithograph (picture) of SSR. Anybody that just bought received one of these, because I didnt, but would like to have one of my new home !!! :cool1: :banana: :confused3

Welcome Home!!!

Ask your guide about the litho, I think you should have gotten one.

Yes we got the litho and the huge canvas bag. We just got approved for our financing too this past Wedneday!! Welcome home neighbor!!

We got our litho, canvas bag and all our booklets and stuff with our documents we had to sign and send back.

Congratulations and Welcome Home, Neighbor!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

yes, you should've gotten a litho.

Well I got the canvas bag and all of the books and papers, but no litho !! I will call my guide when he gets off his Disney cruise that I paid for !! :rotfl2:

We just bought at SSR as well and did not receive a litho in our welcome packet. I'll have to call my guide as well. We just received that this past week.

Got the litho and the canvas bag.

I really like the bag. It is nice and BIG!

Terri

Congratulations to all new members.

Me and my Boyfriend just joined too... we each got a framed drawing ( not litho ) and big canvas bags. we also got 6 free meal vouchers and quite a few point of enrty fastpass vouchers ( which came in handy the first week of the f&w festival!)

Guess we were hooked up !!

Congrats on your purchase!

Welcom Home! :wave:

I hope you love SSR as much as we do! It's just gorgeous there - so relaxing.

I was just there in Oct. Here's what you have to look forward to:
56002SSR-View2.jpg

Enjoy!

D4D

qgallo said:
Question for anybody that just bought in at SSR. I have heard that some people received a lithograph (picture) of SSR. Anybody that just bought received one of these, because I didnt, but would like to have one of my new home !!!

First of al Congratulations!!! :banana:

We received the SSR pic in the package that contained our new member handbook, vacation planner, etc. They also sent a canvas bag with DVC logo embroidered on it. If you didn't receive them, definitely call your guide.

Last Thursday we made the big decision and gave a deposit. What should I expect to receive and when? How long does it take to get approved for financing?

Congrats and WELCOME HOME

We also just got our approval papers in the mail also.

Litho and bag as well thought it was too big but I packed it for our DD B-day trip last weekend Just incase and wouldn't you know it, luggage was 54lb . I pulled out the bag some sweats and shoes and 47lb no overcharge just another carryon.

tgan said:
Last Thursday we made the big decision and gave a deposit. What should I expect to receive and when? How long does it take to get approved for financing?

Congrats!! After you send in all your paperwork they will usually process it within 48 hours. You can call quality assurance to find out the status but give them a couple of days after they receive it. They received ours on a Monday and I called for the status on a Thursday and we were approved. She told me that no news is good news so to speak in the sense if there is a problem they will call you. It was about a week after I called for the status to find out if we were approved that we got the official letter from them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter