Got them all....thank you online ADRs!

Leeanne

Loving Life as a Princess with my Prince Charming
:banana:I got all my ADR's yesterday and most of them for the time that I wanted! :woohoo:

Sept 6 - Whispering Canon Cafe
Sept 7 - Ohona
Sept 8 - Chef Mickey
Sept 9 - Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package
Sept 10 - Garden Grill
Sept 11 - Cape May Cafe
Sept 12 - Hoop Dee Doo Revue
Sept 13 - Boma
Sept 14 - Askershus
Sept 15 - Tusker House

So excited!! :goodvibes Last year we were still switch ADR's until about a month before our trip because....well we had a bad experience with a TA. This year did all of them but 2 (Mama Melrose F! Package, and Hoop) online in 20 min!!! And thats my being paraniod and checking and rechecking! I love the new system....now come on Sept!!! :dance3: Can't wait for you to get here! :dance3:

(BTW anybody got an opinion of these? Hoping my mum gets to come with and I want to make sure she has a great time! :love:)

got all I wanted for 9/5 arrival.

Ohana's
Le Cellier
Tony' Town Square
Chef Mickeys
San Angel
Yachtsman
Whispering Canyon
Turf club
Trail End....

Congrats.....nice to know a fellow DISer going to be there same as I! Looks like we will be at Chef Mickey on the same day...what time is your ADR?

Congrats.....nice to know a fellow DISer going to be there same as I! Looks like we will be at Chef Mickey on the same day...what time is your ADR?

on the same day - what time's your ADR? We're @ 4:40 and I'll have my lime green mickey head on my bag!!!

on the same day - what time's your ADR? We're @ 4:40 and I'll have my lime green mickey head on my bag!!!

Our are at 5. I didn't realize that they did ADRs before 5. I still have to get my lime green mickey head. How are you planning on attaching it to your bag? We are planning on heading over to MNSSHP afterwards. Have you all ever done that? That is too cool that somebody else is going to be there same as us. (Sorry I am a newbie when it comes to DISboards and still find the thought of someone else being at same time really exciting!)

:banana:I got all my ADR's yesterday and most of them for the time that I wanted! :woohoo:

Sept 6 - Whispering Canon Cafesorry...this is one of two Disney restaurants we will not go back to
Sept 7 - Ohonaon our list for our next trip
Sept 8 - Chef Mickey love breakfast; dinner is so-so
Sept 9 - Mama Melrose Fantasmic Packagewe've done three times now and always had good food and good service
Sept 10 - Garden Grillhaven't done in over 12 years
Sept 11 - Cape May Cafelove breakfast; dinner is good
Sept 12 - Hoop Dee Doo Revuenever done
Sept 13 - BomaLOVE breakfast; never done dinner -- I'm not that adventurous
Sept 14 - Askershuswe did lunch; it was okay but not worth going back
Sept 15 - Tusker Housenever done

So excited!! :goodvibes Last year we were still switch ADR's until about a month before our trip because....well we had a bad experience with a TA. This year did all of them but 2 (Mama Melrose F! Package, and Hoop) online in 20 min!!! And thats my being paraniod and checking and rechecking! I love the new system....now come on Sept!!! :dance3: Can't wait for you to get here! :dance3:

(BTW anybody got an opinion of these? Hoping my mum gets to come with and I want to make sure she has a great time! :love:)

Comments in red

Our are at 5. I didn't realize that they did ADRs before 5. I still have to get my lime green mickey head. How are you planning on attaching it to your bag? We are planning on heading over to MNSSHP afterwards. Have you all ever done that? That is too cool that somebody else is going to be there same as us. (Sorry I am a newbie when it comes to DISboards and still find the thought of someone else being at same time really exciting!)

the Fantasmic package ressies are between 2pm & 5pm. As to my LGMHs, until last week, I worked (24 yrs) for Macys. I "borrow" the plastic tag attachers to hang mine on my bag strap. I glue 2 heads together so it shows on both sides, punch a hole at the top, reinforce the hole & slip the plastic thru it. Stays on no matter what!!!

Glad you got all the ressies you want (gives me hope for when I call in a couple of weeks). Are you able to book the Fantasmic package online now? How do you do it?

TIA

Glad you got all the ressies you want (gives me hope for when I call in a couple of weeks). Are you able to book the Fantasmic package online now? How do you do it?

TIA

You can't book those online. You still have to call in. I will say though that I booked my ADRs online then checked them, then double checked them (yeah I am that type of person!), found a couple different times for a couple of reservation, then just rested for about 15 min while I waited to call online. Online is so much better!! :thumbsup2 Plus I love being able to go online during my work break and checking to see if I can get something better. We got every one we wanted for the times we wanted! :banana: I will say that our F! is at 3:45 so its super early but I think thats probably due to them not having as many showings. And if you don't like the time, go ahead and book it and then keep trying to see if you can get a better time. We found out last year that its better to eat at 3:30 than to not get at all. Good luck....remember to post back here and let us know if you got them, and what you got and when!

the Fantasmic package ressies are between 2pm & 5pm. As to my LGMHs, until last week, I worked (24 yrs) for Macys. I "borrow" the plastic tag attachers to hang mine on my bag strap. I glue 2 heads together so it shows on both sides, punch a hole at the top, reinforce the hole & slip the plastic thru it. Stays on no matter what!!!

I didn't realize that Chef Mickey was on the F! dinner package. I think that my mom actually has one of those plastic tag attachers from a store she used to run! I never thought about those but it would be perfect!!! Thanks for the idea!

I didn't realize that Chef Mickey was on the F! dinner package. I think that my mom actually has one of those plastic tag attachers from a store she used to run! I never thought about those but it would be perfect!!! Thanks for the idea!

Chef Mickey's is not on the Fantasmic Package.

Mama Melrose is on the Fantasmic DP. Hollywood and Vine and Hollywood Brown Derby (2 TS credits) are the other restaurants that have the FDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter