Got our cruise docs today for our 5/18 cruise

Univfire

Cruiseaholic
We're so excited...but I'm starting to get nervous. Yikes.

We requested first dinner seating but our docs say Second. Blah! We *really* wanted first seating. I guess I can try to have it changed once we get on board?

Now I have another question. All the excursions, almost seem as though you have to be at least 3 yo to go? Even the beach excurisions say minimum age 3. I am so bummed b/c I thought I'd be able to take my not yet 2 yo to the beaches!?!

We got our documents on Friday for May 18th.I can't believe it is getting closer and closer.This will be our second cruise on Disney.We didn't do any excursions the first time as we wandered around ourselves.We will do the same thing again this time.Sorry I can't be any more help.
It sounds like you all are in the same predictment as us.We want first dining also.I guess we will have to take care of this once we are on board.Lets hope we get first dining.

Don't fret about late dining!!! It really is fine. We have always had late and prefer it!!! Not so much rushing around to get ready for 6:00 pm. When you have late dining your show does not start until 6:30 pm and then you still have another hour between the show and dinner to get ready, relax, catch one of the "game shows", etc.

I would feel much too rushed to start heading back to our room at 4:30-5:00 to be ready by 6:00!!!

Also, the pool areas are so much more peaceful while the early seaters are scurrying away!!!

MJ

We also have late seating....by request.

I read a great suggestion (I think on these boards) to order a cheese tray from room service to nibble on while you are getting ready. This will help to tide everyone over through the show until the 8:30 dinner time.

Ooo Geri the cheese sounds like a great plan. We also asked for late seating, but if you have young ones then sometimes that's more preferable I hope you all get to change them those that want to.

Glad to hear there's another May 18'er on here - hope you enjoy your cruise Univfire, sadly I can't hlep with your excursion question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter