GOT IT!!! CA to FL Repositioning Cruise!!!

When I booked at 11 PST our cat 7, no transfers or insurance, 2 adults, 1 teen was $5602.67...at 1 PST it was $7082.67...now if I only had investments that behaved that way.

Mine was $6,576.00 for 2 adults, 2 children, cat 6 at 12:45 central.

The same category is now (4:15 central) $8,613.56.

WHOOO HOOOOO!! Got the call from the TA!!!!

To quote Verizone Wireless: WE'RE IN!!!!

We got a total of 9 cabins, 23 people - only one cabin needs to be changed - but otherwise WE'RE ON THE REPOSITIONING CRUISE from CA to FL!!!!!

:jumping1: :cool1: :jumping1: :cool1: :jumping1: :cool1: :jumping1: :cool1: :jumping1: :cool1: :jumping1: :cool1: :jumping1: :cool1:

I ended up with one of the reclassified rooms (#6634) Cat 6 for a Cat 7 price! I did better than my AAA rep did. I was on hold for about only 15 min at 10:15AM PST I got a...

Cat 7
1 Adult & 1 Child(4)
No Transfers, No Airfare

$4426.78

Just checked web site and the same thing now (2:45pm PST) is going for...

$5506.78

I'm still doing the happy dance!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Called DCL and booked two rooms for 5 people. Cat 6 and Cat 11 (it was cheaper this way). Was only $800 more than our cruise Aug 2004. Called them at 3:30, now its 6:00 and its $750 more. This is for the CA to FL.:)

I just called at 6pm est. Got cat 11, guaranteed single for $2475.89 could have had fl to ca for $2941, but a girls gotta save money for drinks and tips! Room 6521.

Originally posted by mickeyfan1
I just called at 6pm est. Got cat 11, guaranteed single for $2475.89 could have had fl to ca for $2941, but a girls gotta save money for drinks and tips! Room 6521.

I did the same thing, Marsha...booked a cat. 11 single! The cat. 12 was available when I first tinkered online just before 5 central...and then it went poof!

We're in - in the cheap seats - but we're in!

2 hours on the phone, I'm exhausted!:crazy:

Nancy!!!!! We will be ship mates, how fun. Did you get a cabin number? I got 6521. Lat time I did DCL I was in 6137. Small room, but fine for me! I was trying to find a roommate, DH hates to cruise, but you know what, I think it will be a lot more fun solo.

Marsha, I have #6511! I booked a single cuz I didn't know who else would want to share.

Oh no, hijacked thread!!!! The rate is easy enough for single. I don't know where I can get 14 nights, all my meals, entertainment, and seeing some interesting ports for less than 2500. Even adding tips, it is still resonable. And If I don't get off the ship at all, it's ok with me. But with all the time between now and then, I will be able to save up lots of spending money.

Originally posted by mickeyfan1
Oh no, hijacked thread!!!! The rate is easy enough for single. I don't know where I can get 14 nights, all my meals, entertainment, and seeing some interesting ports for less than 2500. Even adding tips, it is still resonable. And If I don't get off the ship at all, it's ok with me. But with all the time between now and then, I will be able to save up lots of spending money.

LOL...you're right!

any one out there looking to bunk up - we've got a solo in our group (cat 11, deck 5 right now). Lemme know if interested....

any one out there looking to bunk up - we've got a solo in our group (cat 11, deck 5 right now). Lemme know if interested....

Have to speak with my wife and see if she is OK with this :)

Kidding!!! Sheesh

Cheers,
Grumbo

We got in too. The four of us CA-FL cat 10 deck 2 $5443.56 with ins.. Was going to book a CAT 8 but it was 2000 more figured I will save the money and stay a couple of days at WDW afterwards. I can't wait!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Grumbo
Have to speak with my wife and see if she is OK with this :)

Kidding!!! Sheesh

Cheers,
Grumbo
LMAO!!

I started dialing at 12:56, and reached a live cm at 1:15. Wanted to book cat.3 for the CA to FL but all cat.1,2,and 3's were sold out! I settled for 2 connecting cat.4's, and am waitlisted for the3. The price for 4 adults and 4 children was 16,016. I think the prices were great! Let's see what happens.

I booked an extra room last Jan. just to have the onboard credit and 10% discount when they opened the dates for West Coast cruises. I just booked the Ca. to Fla. cruise 5:30 Eastern with AllSeasons, Chuck handled my ressie, and the prices for 2 adults, 1 13yr old, and 1 11 yr. old is about 7840.00 for a Cat.#6 (and the best they could do was a guarantee for Cat.#6) I still get to keep my 200.00 stateroom credit. Prices are still going up. I wonder if they'll change after all those people with "holds" cancel their extra ressies once the deposits are due...Mark

We're in! My parents took the liberty of working with their TA to get all of us (there's 11 total) on the CA to FL Reposition!

I believe, Cat 8, staterooms 6022 & 6024 (for my family as well as my sister's family), and my parents' undisclosed cat 7 stateroom.

Can't wait! It seems so far away...

CONGRATS ALL! :hyper:

I called the Castaway Club phone # and was only on hold for maybe 5 minutes. Wanted Cat 7 but had to go with Cat 6, room 6152. Not really the room I wanted but we will take it. Price we were quoted for 2 adults and one 16 year old with airfare, insurance and transfers is $9134.87 and we were told that 1st seat dining was sold out so we had to go with 2nd seat dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter