Got FOP at 60+1!!!!!!

KatieLovesMickey

Mouseketeer
Went in right at 7am today and got everything I wanted!! FOP isn’t until 2:45, but I’ll take it! Everest and Safari FPs we’re gone when I went back in out of curiosity at 7:15, but FOP still had a lot of availability ... Interesting ...

Went in right at 7am today and got everything I wanted!! FOP isn’t until 2:45, but I’ll take it! Everest and Safari FPs we’re gone when I went back in out of curiosity at 7:15, but FOP still had a lot of availability ... Interesting ...
When you went back in to check, were you checking by modifying FOP? And already had Safari and Everest as your 2nd and 3rd FP's?

Congrats OP.

I just checked now and can book FOP 6:15, 6:20, or 6:50 on Monday 1/7, which is 60 days from today. A good reminder that anything is possible on FP day, even for the mega-headliners. :-)

I just took a look 60 days out and there are plenty of times throughout the day available for Everest and Safari. If OP had already selected their FP's and then went in to see what was available by Modifying FOP (the only way they could have seen FOP still available) and had already selected Safari and Everest, Everest and Safari would have shown up as Unavailable. Just don't want people panicking that they won't be able to get those FP's at 60 days.

Congrats! Anything can happen on any given day.
Enjoy the ride, it is amazing!

I just took a look 60 days out and there are plenty of times throughout the day available for Everest and Safari. If OP had already selected their FP's and then went in to see what was available by Modifying FOP (the only way they could have seen FOP still available) and had already selected Safari and Everest, Everest and Safari would have shown up as Unavailable. Just don't want people panicking that they won't be able to get those FP's at 60 days.
That makes sense. I haven’t done FP in about 5 years so I’m kind of relearning the process. Good news, though, for those looking for FOP!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter