Got 'Em Thanks All- Need May 2-9 or 2-12,04 Ressies for 2BR @ BCV/BWV; REVISED

Status
Not open for further replies.

brunoflipper

it's "disney magic" baby
Need Ressies for May 2-9 or 2-12,04 2BR @ BCV/BWV...
Arriving Sunday May 2, departing Wednesday May 12...
If at BWV, prefer standard view...
4 adults, 4 kids (3,3,5&7 yo)...
Will pay $10/point...
286-416 points needed:earseek:...

I have rented points before and can provide references...

Thanks
Ethan

please email:
ethanwarlick@yahoo.com

HI there! We have a neighbor who is looking to use up points they are soon to lose. They own at Boardwalk and the points will expire in January. They were hoarding for a cruise but husband has a new job and can't take travel time now... We wanted to help them out but are not traveling until after their points expire. I will call Member Services on Monday morning and ask about your dates. If there is availability, I will contact you so you can perhaps help each other out!

They have never rented points before and I am trying to explain to them. They are lovely people and I believe would be great to work with. I'll let you know! Send me your Email address if you like. Mine is colleencostello@hotmail.com. I'll mention you to them today.

Colleen

Hey Brunoflipper, hope you got the EMail I tried to send you. I see you have new dates for your trip -- great! Let me know if I can ever help. You can pm or EMail me. Hppe the new dates work out better.

Colleen

got 5 nights at OKW and then 5 nights at BCV... our first time at each resort... usually do bwv... we are so excited thanks toall who offered points... hopefully after this trip i can convince my wife to buy dvc :)

Yeah! Both are wonderful in their own way. I bet this trip will knock your wife's socks off and she won't be able to resist any longer... So glad it worked out for you.

Colleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter