Got an email

jjarman

DIS Veteran
I got an email today for a 5 night stay at a Value Resort, 6 day admission (not park hopper) and the meal plan for $425 per adult. It does not look like I can use it but you never know. I might just have to bop on down there.

I got one too. I'm supposed to be working, but instead I'm sitting here trying to figure out costs and see if I can make a vacation work with my family schedule BEFORE I call the DH. Not that he wouldn't want to go, but I'm a lot more impromptu than he is! Anyone already call to schedule a vacation with this pin?

Bummer. I have AP rates but was still hoping something would come out for my dates with the dining plan.... not that I would get the email anyways, huh.

We booked it - Wilderness Lodge - 5 nts/4 day Parkhoppers (have tickets from previous stay) for $1580 - 8/29-9/3

You can go to Disney.com and figure what the packages would be online - since it's basically full-price package for room/tickets and then the meal plan is free.

I told my DH about it and he was ALL for it! :flower:

You need an email with a pin code to actually book - I received that this morning as well.

You can get quotes on packages at Disney.com for "full-price" room & ticket packages - which is essentially what you are paying when you book this latest deal - you are just getting the dining package added on for free.

I checked the price for 5 nts at WL & 4 days of tickets online and it was about the same (off by a few cents) as when I called and booked and got the free dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter