• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got all the ADR's I wanted :)

Get me to Disney!

Mouseketeer
I tried to do it online but couldn't figure it out so I called in. Didn't have to wait too long for them to answer. Was able to get all the ADR's I wanted and the times I wanted.

So happy :)

We will be keeping this a secret from the kiddos so I hope that they are happy with what we chose - half character and half not.

Good luck to all who are making their ADR's

Im happy to hear you had such good luck. My ADR date is this Sunday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Tip for those whose ADR booking dates are coming up, call or go online as soon as you can. For online, go 6am. For calls, go 7am. I waited until 6:30 online this morning (and this is my 180 day window) and had trouble getting the times I wanted for all of my ADRs. I got the restaurants I wanted but many of them an hour after I wanted. For Le Cellier, there was only 1 time left and I'm worried it's too late. Also, for the more popular restaurants, checkout ASAP. Don't wait until you have all your ADRs in your cart. I did that and lost out on a time for one of my ADRs so I had to modify my search for that particular restaurant. Find 2 or 3 and then checkout, and then repeat the process. Good luck!

My ADR date was yesterday and I was online at 6am and was able to book everything I wanted and the time I wanted. The only time I couldn't get was Planet Hollywood - the only time I could get was 4:30pm and I wanted a bit later, but we can make that work. Good luck to everyone.

My ADR date was yesterday and I was online at 6am and was able to book everything I wanted and the time I wanted. The only time I couldn't get was Planet Hollywood - the only time I could get was 4:30pm and I wanted a bit later, but we can make that work. Good luck to everyone.

I had no idea you could make Downtown Disney ADRs online. Luckily, I just got on and made my ADR for T Rex and got the time/date I wanted. Does that mean it is now on the dining plan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter