Got all of our ADRS!!!

TinkerbelleAbbysMom

Mommy of a Prince and Princess
I just wanted to share i am soooo excited. My family (aside from DH) don't really get why I am so excited. But here is our list:

Fantasmic Dinner: lunch at Mama Melrose's
Tony's for munch on Saturday
Birthday Breakfast on Sunday at Grand Floridian Cafe
Birthday Dinner at CRT on Sunday
Monday - lunch at Sci-Fi
Tuesday - Breakfast with the princesses at Akershus
Tuesday - Dinner at Le Cellier
Thursday- Supercalifragelistic Bkfst on the morning we leave

Our TA was just wonderful. She was up doing this at 5 or 6 this am! I would love to say who she is with but don't want to get in trouble. Her agency is advertised through MouseSavers. It just amazes me that they provide the service and don't charge us!! It was so wonderful!! Thanks for listening to my excitement!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Theres nothing better than planning your trip and then getting all of your adr's. Congrats. I planned our trip for today 3weeks ago and got all of our adr's at all the heavy hitters much to my amazement. Got le cellier, chef mickeys, garden grill, narcoossees,etc.

YAY!!! So pleased for you!
We just booked all ours for OCtober (it's our WDW wedding and my birthday)
and got ALL the ones we wanted too! it feels awesome deosn't it?!
Lx

I kept trying to get F! online and it would say the booking system was not avail. I just called the dining reservation line to get ours.!!
@ Sunset 30 - It feels so great!! I don't want to wish away the rest of dd's 3rd year but I sure can't wait for the trip! It really is neat to get the ones you hope for! Especially the tough ones.
Oh and I got my first pin today. Unfortunately it was for the wrong dates!:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter