Got 2008 ears in the mail!

We got two pairs of ears and a WDW lanyard in today's mail. The last lanyard we got was DL, so now we have one of each. :cool1:

We got 7 lanyards in the mail today. I was hoping for Ears but we are all happy with the lanyards.

I got two ears (dark blue) and another lanyard (2007) today! Boy Disney has been busy!

DD and I each got our first ears today-one delivered in the AM in my name and in the afternoon in hers. DD won a lanyard a couple of months ago. I was wondering if there was any connection to us just having been at WDW over Christmas but after reading the posts about multiple deliveries I guess not.

We got ears today also........thank you Disney (all it took was about 125 postcards).....

Now I can hope for a lanyard!!

Keeping my fingers crossed in Calif.! Still haven't seen anything yet . . . . saw the Dream Squad once in DLR (at exit of Tiki Room) but I didn't win!

Where do you go to win the ears? I see everyones post but nothing saying where they entered the contest. Please let me know. I live in Canada is that still a possibility to enter?

I got a pair of ears yesterday! This will be my 3rd set of ears, in addition to 2 sets of lanyards (2007).

I also received two pairs of 2008 dream ears. I have been sending post cards pretty much all last year to the old address and this year to the new address and I finally won something. I was so excited to open the two boxes. They were in my mail box last Thursday (1-17-08)

Woot!
Congrats everyone else!

Where do you go to win the ears? I see everyones post but nothing saying where they entered the contest. Please let me know. I live in Canada is that still a possibility to enter?

Yes, you can enter. See this thread for all the details: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1329422

Here's the information for mail entries:
Also, starting on December 19, 2007, eligible participants can enter without being present in a Disney Property by hand-writing their full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on a piece of paper or postcard and sending it with proper postage affixed to: P.O. Box 8650, Elmhurst, IL 60126, USA or if a legal resident of the UK: 2008 Disney Dreams Giveaway,483 Green Lanes, Suite 200, London N13 4BS, England. Limit one mail-in entry per person per day during the Giveaway Period. All mail-in entries must be mailed separately, postmarked on or between December 19, 2007 and December 31, 2008 and received by January 14, 2009 or they will be void.

And just FYI:
in order for a resident of Canada to be declared a winner, he/she must first correctly answer, without assistance of any kind in ascertaining the correct answer, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered in person or by mail or telephone, at Sponsor's option.

in order for a resident of Canada to be declared a winner, he/she must first correctly answer, without assistance of any kind in ascertaining the correct answer, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered in person or by mail or telephone, at Sponsor's option.

I've seen this before and was wondering, why do they do this? What kind of question do they ask? I don't live in Canada, just curious!

Thanks everyone for your help. I will definitely look into the http address given and mail in entries. I know my daughter will love receiving ears in the mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter