Got 2 nights at Turkey Lake

stacktester

DIS Veteran
We go to the Fort next week and I wanted to get a head start so I booked Sunday and Monday at Turkey Lake as we will be going to US/IOA to take advantage of the $85 deal.For those who don't know TL is a campground near US/IOA and it's $15 a night. Thanks so much to the person who posted the link. I hear it's a nice place and we wanted something economical since it's just going to be a place to sleep and not to spend time at.

I called Turkey Lake last week and asked about these dates and as soon as I said the date the lady said, oh we're booked. Called this morning and they have it so for all those of you who try FW and don't get the days you want don't give up. I think personally that this lady was too lazy to see what was there. I called back just because I thought that was the case and look what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter