Goosebumps still at MGM?

TanyaB

Earning My Ears
Probably a silly question, but my son still loves r.l stine's Goosebumps, and someone mentioned mgm used to have a gb's attraction. Does anyone know if they still have it? I know the popularity has gone way way down over the years. Thanks!

I don't believe I have ever seen Goosebumps at MGM. Unless it is hidden in a corner somewhere.

I can take this one.
Goosebumps is long gone. It used to be in the area way at the back of the park, past the "honey I shrunk the kids playyard". The stage was empty this summer when we were there and the covered gift shop area is filled with regular disney items, photo opps, etc.

The original goosebumps show was a good one....but I'm thinking it was performed in 1998, so it's been gone a few years??

:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

I remember being at MGM about 5 years ago and the Goosebumps author was there signing books. However, it is long gone. Sorry.

however i have seen goosebump books at the tower of terror store....
mickeyaparece.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter