Google WDW bus schedule accurate?

HuskieJohn

3/2015-BLT & planning arrival at AKL 6/17/2022
If you go to Google maps and input directions say AKL Kidani to EPCOT and click public transportation then click schedule it shows you a WDW transportation schedule for the next few weeks. Is that bus schedule accurate? It seems to be realistic but I am wondering since I have never seen it mentioned before.

Not that I would cut it too close but I would love it if I could not have to plan for a 20min wait at the bus stop just to be safe.

Try adding 5 minutes to your departure time. Amazing! The bus is now scheduled to depart 5 minutes later!

Obviously they are just adding a 20 minute wait time to come up with an estimated departure time.

Disney has never published schedules for their buses, because the departure times change constantly. You can use Google to estimate travel time, including wait, but their departure times have no basis in reality. And always add another 20 minutes per bus in case a bus is full or unavailable.

If you go to Google maps and input directions say AKL Kidani to EPCOT and click public transportation then click schedule it shows you a WDW transportation schedule for the next few weeks. Is that bus schedule accurate? It seems to be realistic but I am wondering since I have never seen it mentioned before.

Not that I would cut it too close but I would love it if I could not have to plan for a 20min wait at the bus stop just to be safe.
In one word, no. Whoever did that completely made up the info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter