• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Goofy's kitchen ? later PS time

carinv

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Wondering what are peoples opinions of or experience with doing Goofy's kichen brunch at the later time of 1-2pm?

I was just thinking that perhaps the family would be hungrier at that time rather than 8.30!

Thanks

We did Goofy's Kitchen at 12:30 and it worked out very well. We had a light breakfast in our room before we hit the parks and everybody was hungry and ready for a break when we went for brunch. There was a combination of breakfast and lunch items being served and we all ate too much. Near the end of our time there, there were only 3 or 4 groups of people left and we had the characters pretty much to ourselves. My kids each took a huge (and I mean huge) cookie to have as a snack later in the afternoon and we just had a small supper in Disneyland (helped to justify cost of Goofy's)

It looks like it is open from 7am to 2pm. Does it close at two or is that the last time for reservations? Also do they run out of food and do the characters go off shift?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter